Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I don't eat fruit, veg or salads :)

I'm virtually a complete meat and potato head.

I was too, don't you ever fancy a change?  Or perhaps feel you should at least add some of the healthy stuff to your diet?, I'm telling you you'll like it...eventually. 

Remember that first sip of beer, yuk, but after a while your downing that beer like its liquid from the heavens.

I feel a right fattie reading this.

I have at least 4 fry ups a week, love breakfast, most important meal of the day.

I'm very impressed lol

Can't remember the last time I had one for breakfast but considering getting one from Coast to Coast on Saturday before the Leeds game.

Don't use a frying pan now. I have dispensed with a cooker because of space and the smoke alarm goes off when doing bacon. I sometimes have a fry up if going out  early. Last one was in the Slug before City V Blackburn. Full English (minus beans) Nice.

Don't use a frying pan now. I have dispensed with a cooker because of space and the smoke alarm goes off when doing bacon. I sometimes have a fry up if going out  early. Last one was in the Slug before City V Blackburn. Full English (minus beans) Nice.

What do you have for dinner mate? I want full details, use of/lack of cooking appliances and reasons, which other foods set off that bloody smoke alarm, and where you would go for an early dinner? Nice.

Don't use a frying pan now. I have dispensed with a cooker because of space and the smoke alarm goes off when doing bacon. I sometimes have a fry up if going out early. Last one was in the Slug before City V Blackburn. Full English (minus beans) Nice.

how do you do bacon without a frying pan or an oven? if its in the toaster, thats why the alarms going off.

I have a microwave a slow cooker and grill thing so I manage OK.

A Slow cooker is a bloody useful bit of kit to be fair. Can make all sorts from 'em and you just toss it all in and sit back for 5-6 hours. Would recommend to people who have limited time to cook.

Edited by Finnaldo

I eat a lot but mostly healthy food.

Carbs make me feel tired and bloated and red meat gives me the shits.

Can eat salad like a horse though and love pulses, nuts, white meat, eggs and fish.

Fry ups are good.

I like Venison sausages, tomatoes, baked beans, sliced mushrooms, 1/2 slice of bread fried with lard, 2 fried eggs and a small amount of black pudding. Pork sausages are ok too though I prefer sausages without too much fat. Don't like bacon, it's too salty.

Rarely actually cook something like that due to lack of time but do enjoy it on holiday.

A Slow cooker is a bloody useful bit of kit to be fair. Can make all sorts from 'em and you just toss it all in and sit back for 5-6 hours. Would recommend to people who have limited time to cook.

Good in the winter for stews. Just add to it for a couple of days and cheap too.

Matt makes me feel anorexic then lol.

I don't have breakfast. The food I take to work for 'lunch' gets eaten in the hours before lunch along with about 2 coffees. Go out to get lunch then eat that and more throughout the rest of the day til 5. Come home and have some snacks. Dinner and then more snacky food. 

I eat a lot of junk throughout the day though!

:unsure:

You put it in in advance, so I could make the basis of a stew (dice carrots, potatoes and some steak), chuck it in there in the morning, go out to work for the day and come back to it just about done, eat then go out. It's great where you don't have much time in the evening to make food. 

You put it in in advance, so I could make the basis of a stew (dice carrots, potatoes and some steak), chuck it in there in the morning, go out to work for the day and come back to it just about done, eat then go out. It's great where you don't have much time in the evening to make food. 

I was being a pedant  :thumbup:

I eat a lot but mostly healthy food.

Carbs make me feel tired and bloated and red meat gives me the shits.

Can eat salad like a horse though and love pulses, nuts, white meat, eggs and fish.

Fry ups are good.

I like Venison sausages, tomatoes, baked beans, sliced mushrooms, 1/2 slice of bread fried with lard, 2 fried eggs and a small amount of black pudding. Pork sausages are ok too though I prefer sausages without too much fat. Don't like bacon, it's too salty.

Rarely actually cook something like that due to lack of time but do enjoy it on holiday.

I've just started back on no-carb again. Felt so much better when I used to to it, fitter, springier, healthier, better skin, more energy. Only reason I stopped in the first place was because it's a bit awkward. Can only drink spirits and food is limited to meat and veg and cheese so it's a pain going out.

The morons who always complain that sport ruins the TV schedule for the public.

Hang on, aren't sports fans members of the public too? These people never used to moan when Countdown cut into the cricket viewing on Channel 4, or when snooker on BBC2 was taken off at crucial moments for some history documentary.

You have soaps every night of the week, you have cooking shows every night of the week, endless hours of reality shit and dramas that seem to copy each other to make up the TV schedule. At least sport offers something different.

The letters pages of newspapers will be in meltdown when the World Cup comes around.

The morons who always complain that sport ruins the TV schedule for the public.

Hang on, aren't sports fans members of the public too? These people never used to moan when Countdown cut into the cricket viewing on Channel 4, or when snooker on BBC2 was taken off at crucial moments for some history documentary.

You have soaps every night of the week, you have cooking shows every night of the week, endless hours of reality shit and dramas that seem to copy each other to make up the TV schedule. At least sport offers something different.

The letters pages of newspapers will be in meltdown when the World Cup comes around.

You've got the Winter Olympics to look forward to first. :D

All those 'proper' sports like figure skating, nordic walking, ski jumping and curling. They really ought to do dressage on ice, too. :ph34r:>_<

You've got the Winter Olympics to look forward to first. :D

All those 'proper' sports like figure skating, nordic walking, ski jumping and curling. They really ought to do dressage on ice, too. :ph34r:>_<

Oh great, they might take off Midsummer She Wrote or Coronation St :(