Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Mouth ulcers. I only seem to get them when I do my morning shift. I don't just get one though I seem to get 2 or 3 all at the same time, makes eating very painful.

Corsodyl is your friend. I'm a bit susceptible to them and Corsodyl works a treat in sorting them our quicker. Make sure you don't use it within five minutes of cleaning your teeth.

Oh, that and the Iglu paste stuff. Much better than Bonjela but a bit weird t first if you're not used to it.

Corsodyl is your friend. I'm a bit susceptible to them and Corsodyl works a treat in sorting them our quicker. Make sure you don't use it within five minutes of cleaning your teeth.

Oh, that and the Iglu paste stuff. Much better than Bonjela but a bit weird t first if you're not used to it.

I don't want to worry you or owt , but i've just read this. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2546092/Mouthwashes-raise-risk-heart-attack-strokes-Antiseptic-gargles-kill-good-bacteria-help-blood-pressure-down.html

sorry bout that  :)

I only use it if I have an ulcer, not every day :thumbup:

Prof Ahluwalia, from Queen Mary University of London, said: ‘We are not telling people to stop using antiseptic mouthwashes if they have a gum or tooth infection – but we would ask why anyone else would want to.’

Having to confirm reservations and bookings in the UK with an extra copy of the company credit card.

We've had two incidents in the recent past where illegitimate transactions were attempted, using our card details.

Edited by MC Prussian

Oh, and while I'm at it...

All those hipsters wearing Canada Goose winter jackets. They're virtually everywhere since Christmas.

Nothing like good old herd behavior.

Was looking at those earlier, some go into the £7-800 range, even more. **** that lol

people with crap connections on FIFA, cant stand it stuttering 

As an extension to this, playing any game online that is immensely popular and doesn't require oodles of geekery to get good at - examples include any of the CODs, the latest FIFA etc. Far too many trolls, griefers and cheats.

Give me single player or a multiplayer party with people you know any day.

Edited by leicsmac

Women going to great lengths talking about their love life and letting everybody know what they did with whom and when and why they can't commit and have to satisfy their hunting instinct, whilst their hapless girlfriend opposite them only acts as catalyst, with the odd nod and the occasional "Yeah" or "Right" uttered.

And I only wanted to take the missus out for dinner...

Women going to great lengths talking about their love life and letting everybody know what they did with whom and when and why they can't commit and have to satisfy their hunting instinct, whilst their hapless girlfriend opposite them only acts as catalyst, with the odd nod and the occasional "Yeah" or "Right" uttered.

I'm confused by the setup. I'm assuming your missus is the 'girlfriend' saying "yeah" or "right"?

I'm confused by the setup. I'm assuming your missus is the 'girlfriend' saying "yeah" or "right"?

Sounds to me as though he went out to dinner with his missus. She bumped into friends and then she spent the whole night telling them about the various good shags she has had.

:)

Oh no, the two characters I'm describing sat right next to me and my girlfriend.

It felt like a scene from a very bad comedy.

One woman constantly banging on about her sex life, the other pretty much saying nothing at all. lol

All this "Superbowl Sunday" rubbish.

I mean, I enjoy American football as a sport and will watch it tonight until I get tired, but people in England getting hyped about it and having massive parties is a bit sad.

Whats sad about having a good time? 

Moaning for the sake of moaning.