Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Any member of staff who, when the topic of school Xmas production was mentioned, misheard the phrase "a maximum of 10 minutes per year group" as "put on your version of a West End Spectacular, regardless of ability, that can last over 40 minutes".

Wankers.

Three of them, who didn't have to face a wall of cold and irate parents who couldn't collect Sanjevs and Dawns because they were still on Act 714.

Three of them who'd better not want a ****ing reference from me in the foreseeable future.

...and I've got it all to come again for a second night tomorrow :banana:

Any member of staff who, when the topic of school Xmas production was mentioned, misheard the phrase "a maximum of 10 minutes per year group" as "put on your version of a West End Spectacular, regardless of ability, that can last over 40 minutes".

Wankers.

Three of them, who didn't have to face a wall of cold and irate parents who couldn't collect Sanjevs and Dawns because they were still on Act 714.

Three of them who'd better not want a ****ing reference from me in the foreseeable future.

Hah, I was told exactly the same thing. Mine was 3 mins long - 4 at the very most. You'd love having me work for you. :D

People who walk around talking on their mobiles with those small piece of ear set in their ears.

I mean what the ****... Are they trying to look important or something? :dunno:

Yes. And don't you forget it.

Wankers.

I wrote a R/Y1/Y2 Chrissy play last year. 20 mins. 6 songs. Bosh. No-one wants any more than that...

You one of those nutters aren't you?

It's OK Lisa, I won't be all judgemental on you. :ph34r:

Ha ha ha! I think that these Bluetooth headsets should be inserted into another orifice, to be honest. They are used by people who are far too important to have to faff about taking a phone out of a pocket or bag to answer. These are the same type of people that I have to deal with at work who phone me up to tell me that they couldn't be reached whilst driving through the middle of nowhere, and expect me to get onto Vodafone's case and insist, nay, demand that mast are erected every couple of metres so that these people can be contacted at all times.

I can feel the anger rising. Carl!! My medication, please!!

Ha ha ha! I think that these Bluetooth headsets should be inserted into another orifice, to be honest. They are used by people who are far too important to have to faff about taking a phone out of a pocket or bag to answer. These are the same type of people that I have to deal with at work who phone me up to tell me that they couldn't be reached whilst driving through the middle of nowhere, and expect me to get onto Vodafone's case and insist, nay, demand that mast are erected every couple of metres so that these people can be contacted at all times.

I can feel the anger rising. Carl!! My medication, please!!

Ooh, that reminds me...

Leese, could you possibly arrange for Vodafone to put a mast or 50 in the middle of Thetford Forest, please?

Ta muchley, AoWW

I can write anything you want.

Awwww. :smile:

In which case, can you write my shopping list, please... oh, and all my christmas cards.... and you could throw in a love song for good measure. And in January, can you write reports for all my class.........

Thanks. :kissing: