Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

You can afford a gardener.........that grind my gears!!! :mad:

Not to brag, but I also have a house keeper, a Nanny for the youngest, a security guard and I send my daughter to private school.

Mind you, I live in a developing country and those costs are a tiny fraction of what they would be in the UK.

Fairly certain my wife has been deliberately buying 48 deck cheapskate toilet paper from Aldi on purpose. Because I've threatened to not wipe my arse at some point and come to bed commando, she's relented to buying some two ply perfume paper, but I reckon this whole charade has been because I complained a year ago about the two ply perfume paper being as good as using my hand to wipe my arse. Marriage eh? Or am I being paranoid?

I hate cheap toilet paper. When I wipe I pretty much penetrate myself.

Lying awake in preparation for the roof to come flying off at any minute. Nightmarishly windy. Loud as hell as well.

No idea how I slept in the loud winds. Loudest and windiest I can remember in all my life. 

Was awaiting to hear some equally loud thuds and bangs but looking outside, everything seems to have survived!

This fucking weather.

Ceilings have started leaking, winds are creating havoc and damage, fences are flying about.

And some people moaned at the 'heatwave' we had and said it was more damaging to people. I beg to differ.

However, looking on the bright side personally/almost selfishly atleast it's nothing compared to those poor people down south.

Expensive bogroll is beyond pointless.

Not only is it ludicrous to spend such money on something to cleanse your fouled anus, but posh bogroll doesn't even work - it's like trying to wipe your arse with a duvet.

A degree of abrasion is desirable for successful arse wiping.

Edited by BornBlue

Expensive bogroll is beyond pointless.

Not only is it ludicrous to spend such money on something to cleanse your fouled anus, but posh bogroll doesn't even work - it's like trying to wipe your arse with a duvet.

A degree of abrasion is desirable for successful arse wiping.

That's what the dimples and ridges surrounding the cushioned areas are for. They provide friction.

Quality bog role means you can just fold once without fingering your anus each time you wipe.

I like quilted but together with my caber sized turds it often causes a blocked u-bend and a pan full of lumpy gravy.

And when that happens it's the only time I wish I had a device like that Abu Hamza's got. Wouldn't want to be wiping with that arm though.

Edited by Mike Oxlong

Lying awake in preparation for the roof to come flying off at any minute. Nightmarishly windy. Loud as hell as well.

Never heard oat like it early hours last night.

Neighbours fence came down earlier and took the top row of my wall with it. Found out they hadn't put fence posts in the ground to hold the panels. Instead they had put brackets on the posts and screwed them into my flippin wall! Cowboy job. Can't believe I hadn't noticed before it came down.

This fucking weather.

Ceilings have started leaking, winds are creating havoc and damage, fences are flying about.

And some people moaned at the 'heatwave' we had and said it was more damaging to people. I beg to differ.

However, looking on the bright side personally/almost selfishly atleast it's nothing compared to those poor people down south.

We need average and consistent weather. Hate it when it's too warm, such as last summer, but can't stand it being to cold. Weird as well because although it's freezing, I can't sleep at night with any kind of shirt on.