Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I'm not saying he's wrong, I personally don't care what other people do in their own lives. If two men dressed as birds want to get married that's their choice. If you want to be angry at what other people do in their lives then fine, but as long as they not organise a weekly parade in the middle of town I'm not bothered. Let then get on witch it.

Hmm, is the hidden satanic message significant? Are the haters all going to be cursed? >_<

Bollocks to that I'll go to prison before I stop giving my opinion on things.

You're free to have an opinion, but expect to be asked why, why does it bother you so much to highlight it, how did you even come across the article? Why do you care so much that it makes you angry (grinds your gears)? Why do you find it disgusting? It has nothing to do with you, so why not just let it be?

Personally I don't understand it, transgender stuff, and I don't agree with enabling people with mental issues by funding their sex change operations on the NHS. I would much rather we worked towards a society where people feel comfortable with the skin they are born in rather than expensive, invasive surgery.

But the idea of 2 people finding love and wanting to spend the rest of their lives with each other, despite all their problems and the fact that physically and genetically they are a mess, makes me happy for them. Good luck to them.

Edited by Captain Pancake Face
  • Like 1

I'm not saying he's wrong, I personally don't care what other people do in their own lives. If two men dressed as birds want to get married that's their choice. If you want to be angry at what other people do in their lives then fine, but as long as they not organise a weekly parade in the middle of town I'm not bothered. Let then get on witch it.

I was directing that at you personally, I just meant in society. I also didn't mean just this "aspect" as well.

You're free to have an opinion, but expect to be asked why, why does it bother you so much to highlight it, how did you even come across the article? Why do you care so much that it makes you angry (grinds your gears)? Why do you find it disgusting? It has nothing to do with you, so why not just let it be?

Personally I don't understand it, transgender stuff, and I don't agree with enabling people with mental issues by funding their sex change operations on the NHS. I would much rather we worked towards a society where people feel comfortable with the skin they are born in rather than expensive, invasive surgery.

But the idea of 2 people finding love and wanting to spend the rest of their lives with each other, despite all their problems and the fact that physically and genetically they are a mess, makes me happy for them. Good luck to them.

It bothers me because I don't really want my children growing up in a country where this is seen as the norm, its weird and not right. You find the far right disgusting but I wouldnt ask you why you care as its nothing to do with you. Also by normalising this you are encouraging the NHS to fund these sort of things.

Would you walk down the street with these people? Turn up to the pub with your mates with them? Want your children to turn out like them? Of course you wouldnt, because deep down as well you know it isnt normal.

I'd love to see just how normal and happy it would make you if you turned up at your parents or siblings house and discovered they had turned into that, if you can tell me its wonderful in that situation then I'll believe you do think it.

Edited by MattP

It bothers me because I don't really want my children growing up in a country where this is seen as the norm, its weird and not right. You find the far right disgusting but I wouldnt ask you why you care as its nothing to do with you. Also by normalising this you are encouraging the NHS to fund these sort of things.

Would you walk down the street with these people? Turn up to the pub with your mates with them? Want your children to turn out like them? Of course you wouldnt, because deep down as well you know it isnt normal.

I'd love to see just how normal and happy it would make you if you turned up at your parents or siblings house and discovered they had turned into that, if you can tell me its wonderful in that situation then I'll believe you do think it.

hahaha... you having children! pmsl!  lol  lol  lol

I sincerely hope spherical isn't your doctor. :blink: It's not the most sensitive, or professional, of ways to share something he knows and you don't! >_<

If Spherical was my doctor I'd be living in an apple tree.

I sincerely hope spherical isn't your doctor. :blink: It's not the most sensitive, or professional, of ways to share something he knows and you don't! >_<

My assertion was based on his historical bragging and lifestyle depiction, and of course his delightful claims regarding women, and how they should be treated.  :thumbup:

I wish him the best of luck of course, but I'll piss myself laughing if he comes on here and tells us all that he's getting married/found himself a steady lady, and a bairn is on the way!

Put your hat money aside!

Edited by sphericalfox

My assertion was based on his historical bragging and lifestyle depiction, and of course his delightful claims regarding women, and how they should be treated.  :thumbup:

Historical bragging on lifstyle? Not really is it? A few first class flights and long haul holidays. There are people living it up far better than me on here.

Maybe it's time to look at your own life and try and enjoy it a bit more if you regard mine as that brilliant, it isnt.

Historical bragging on lifstyle? Not really is it? A few first class flights and long haul holidays. There are people living it up far better than me on here.

Maybe it's time to look at your own life and try and enjoy it a bit more if you regard mine as that brilliant, it isnt.

I think your lifestyle is brilliant? On the contrary, I think it's deplorable.

You brag about all and sundry, the entire opposite of what a person who's likely to want to generate and look after someone/something other than themselves. Hence the thought of you having children amuses me.

• Like 1

I think your lifestyle is brilliant? On the contrary, I think it's deplorable.

You brag about all and sundry, the entire opposite of what a person who's likely to want to generate and look after someone/something other than themselves. Hence the thought of you having children amuses me.

lol You talk as if you know me, you think you can judge someones whole lifestyle from an internet forum? Christ.

I'm glad it amuses you, something has to.

It is not seen as the norm, this is not an everyday occurence, hence it being in the news, but the fact is as human beings we do not all fit into neat boxes, we are not all the same, despite attempts by society to pigeonhole everyone as people become less and less judgemental we see that there are more and more varieties of human being other than just heterosexual man and woman. It has always been that way, but for obvious reasons heterosexual man and woman have become the dominant variant. There are all kinds of genetic screw ups, but instead of embracing differences we look to segregate and divide.

But none of that is really relevant, you want to know how I would personally react. Would I go to the pub with a transsexual, yes, and introduce them to my friends (it probably won't surprise you to know most of my friends generally think like me).

Would I want my kids to turn out like them? No, I wouldn't want my kids to be born or become transsexual, in the same way I don't want them to be born with any sort of mental or physical disability. There are a number of different reasons for people to undergo gender reassignment, and I don't know how much is genetic and how much is learnt, but I would like my kids to be happy and feeling like they were the wrong gender wouldn't make them happy. If the only way for them to be happy, and believe me I would explore every other avenue, was gender reassignment surgery I would support them and love them. Simple as that. But I would encourage them to think about it very carefully and make sure they realise they would probably end up looking like an ugly woman, and it wouldn't cure all of their issues about themselves and probably create more. I would also strongly encourage them not to become to involved in that identity, don't embrace it and have lots of Trans friends and join lots of trans clubs, otherwise you let it define you.

If I came home and my parents had switched gender I would be very upset as it would mean that all the time I had known they had been lying to me, it would probably result in the end of their marriage and various other things, but in time I would forgive them.

Edited by Captain Pancake Face
  • Like 1

Public toilets - I hate having to hold in a shit because of those places.

Hear, hear.

A usually high-spirited visit to the Highcross, for instance, usually ends in tragedy upon having visited the public restrooms and having seen the state of their toilets.

I have no clue how some guys manage to (intentionally) misfire their own urine that generously and/or forget to flush.

:sick:

Edited by MC Prussian