Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

"Hello sir..."

"No, I don't want to buy anything!"

"No, no sir, I do not want to sell you anything I just wanted to make you aware of a marvellous benefit that you can take advantage of as a current 3 customer..."

"You want to sell me mobile broadband"

"No sir, I just wanted to let you know that you can take advantage of a 50% discount for a..."

"You want to sell me broadband by a company who have been unable to provide me a working cellphone service for the last 12 ****ing months - now cock off!"

It's a cold.

What you have is a cold.

It isn't flu. No one gets influenza, you have a cold.

You don't need a week off work, you need a box of man-size tissues and a work ethic (or a sick child).

Agreed i remeber giving someone an official warning at work because they had 5 days off work for a cold.

FFS the sniffels and lack of energy isn't an excuse for a day off let alone 5 days off every few months for a cold

It's a cold.

What you have is a cold.

It isn't flu. No one gets influenza, you have a cold.

You don't need a week off work, you need a box of man-size tissues and a work ethic (or a sick child).

I came in with a pretty bad one a soldiered on. Until I got sent home in the middle of Wednesday. I was back for Friday though. I did the manly thing, which is to go in and just moan about it. MAN

I came in with a pretty bad one a soldiered on. Until I got sent home in the middle of Wednesday. I was back for Friday though. I did the manly thing, which is to go in and just moan about it. MAN

This is my approach.

It's a good approach because not only do you suffer with the affliction of the illness itself but everyone else has to suffer with hearing about it. Endlessly.

Sick days are meant to be spent for really bad hang overs. fact

Australians using their own cricket-scoring system on an English site grinds my gears.

Roo, show some respect. We beat the West Indies 4-0 in 2004. Use our scoring system :thumbup:

Edited by Corky

Australians using their own cricket-scoring system on an English site grinds my gears.

Roo, show some respect. We beat the West Indies 4-0 in 2004. Use our scoring system :thumbup:

Haha currently watching a doco/travel show of a an aussie guy who travels the west indies watching the Aussie series over there. Oh by the way we are #1 in the world so our system is best