Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Smokers. Not the casual ones, but the ones with the constant stench of smoke surrounding them.

Stench that is almost omnipresent once he/she enters the room and a stench that has become their clothing's favorite deodorant.

Yes.  One of my team is like this.

i never knew how smelly cigarettes were until i quit. i cant stand the smell, but i am enjoying the smiking ban in the pub

Do you mean "smoking" or "smirking"? If they ever ban smirking in pubs, I'm really in the shit!  lol

i never knew how smelly cigarettes were until i quit. i cant stand the smell, but i am enjoying the smiking ban in the pub

I don't mind the smokey smell as much as how much it seems to stick on people. I don't know if it's clothes or skin or hair but people who smoke smell so much worse than rooms that have been smoked in for me.

Went into Sainsburys for a slash and just as I approached the toilet the fattest man I had ever seen waddles towards me.Shorts on,loads of rolls and no it wasn't a mirror,as he walked past ,breathing in deeply was a mistake.It was probably the worst rotting smell I have ever encountered.When I got to the enclosed room if was horrendous,I was bursting so had to go,I was gagging out loud whilst p!ssing and thought i was going to chuck,luckily no one else came in and thought it was me,I could smell it all day,it wasn't a Sh!t smell,just a rotting smell ,a smell I will never forget and wouldn't wish it on anyone.Should I slam him for such poor personal hygiene or feel sorry for him,but it GMG all afternoon.

Edited by cambridgefox

This article in the Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/racism-cannot-be-separated-from-feminism-9177177.htmlhe where the author says she finds it impossible to associate with white people and feels the need to 'stick together' with non-white people. This, she claims without an ounce of irony, is because of one-way discrimination against non-white people.

I wrote a comment about how I felt and she had the audacity to accuse me of being racist.

I think this is the most angry I've ever been about a newspaper article.

This article in the Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/racism-cannot-be-separated-from-feminism-9177177.htmlhe where the author says she finds it impossible to associate with white people and feels the need to 'stick together' with non-white people. This, she claims without an ounce of irony, is because of one-way discrimination against non-white people.

I wrote a comment about how I felt and she had the audacity to accuse me of being racist.

I think this is the most angry I've ever been about a newspaper article.

The left will call you racist, they do it because they use it as a means to damage someones reputation on the basis that public perception is the same as their own distorted views. Their views on racism does not translate into reality.

If you bow down and change your views because you are scared of being called this then you've already lost the argument. Don't let it bother you

Edited by eastfox

People who throw things away before using the whole tin / tube / tub / container etc. we are such a wasteful society

Agreed - always hated this - and people who litter. But now I live on my own I hardly waste anything. At the weekend I found a jar of Carbonara sauce that I had forgotten about Nd it had gone mouldy wasting 1/2 the jar. Looking back now the temper it out me in didn't really fit the crime but it pissed me off no end.

I suppose with City doing so well something has to ruin my Saturdays!

Religious morons bitching about cosmos - it's a fascinating book and show, and I'm delighted it's got a reboot, but whining about it being "spreading atheist agenda using taxpayers money" is ridiculous, given it's in america, where tax-payer money is spent on creatard "schools" and churches; you don't get to pick and choose when the first amendment applies,

Migraine Attacks complete with the aura shit aswell :cry:

You have my sympathy - they're horrible. Try drinking tonic water - dunno why but it seems to ease my migraines a little when I get them - has to be tonic water, though, something to do with the quinine in it apparently. :dunno: