Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

We played our reserves. Wait until Simon Jones, Matthew Hoggard and Michael Atherton are back. Then we'll be back on form.

:crylaugh:

Hoggard was playing in some 6's game that i saw on tv the other day.

Corky whats your opion on Steve Stubbins from Derbyshire getting a call up to the English side :D

Today I was having lunch in McDonalds after doing some christmas shopping and the like.

And this group of chavvy girls and a guy were opposite and the lot of 'em just stared at me the whole time, completely putting me off my food as I find it hard to eat with people staring at me...I become self-conscious, unable to act normally etc. Then they giggle to themselves, look at me again in a 'disapproving way' and then giggle to themselves again.

And I have to stop myself shouting 'Stop fcuking staring at me, and let me eat my fcuking Big Mac you inbreds!'

Pissed off to say the least.

Edited by NSLL

Today I was having lunch in McDonalds after doing some christmas shopping and the like.

And this group of chavvy girls and a guy were opposite and the lot of 'em just stared at me the whole time, completely putting me off my food as I find it hard to eat with people staring at me...I become self-conscious, unable to act normally etc. Then they giggle to themselves, look at me again in a 'disapproving way' and then giggle to themselves again.

And I have to stop myself shouting 'Stop fcuking staring at me, and let me eat my fcuking Big Mac you inbreds!'

Just be satisfied in the knowledge that you won't have 4 kids and weigh 19 stone when you're 20.

You should of moved if you were that bothered.

:laugh:

Nussul has issues.

There is a moral to be learned from NSLL's story.

Never, ever go to McDonalds.

Many years ago I worked at a McDonalds in Germany. As you can imagine the kitchen was a pretty hot place to work, especially at busy periods when you would be working your arse off to keep up with the orders. At such times the burgers would be made in batches of 12 - 12 burgers on the grill, 12 bun tops laid out with cheese slices/gerkhins and 12 bun bases dressed with ketchup/mustard/onions. One of the blokes that worked on the grill sweated buckets and on occasion was known to use a bun half to wipe his armpits before despatching it on to a burger and onwards for packaging and consumption

So listen to MTWG

Never,ever go to McDonalds

The 3 minute wonder or whatever it's called on Channel 4 at about 7.55pm. When you have freeview upstairs that only has a now and next feature for telling you what's on, it really pisses on your chips when you look during Coro to see what on Ch4 at 8. :frusty:

Really effing well grinds my gears!