Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Some nobhead in The Curry House on London Road kicked off because his steak was shite last night. Maybe you're in the wrong kind of restaurant you fvcktard? Left the plate of chips he ordered as well. Utter, utter helmet.

This kind of thing is very annoying, you wouldn't go to a strip club to read a book would you?!

Never been into the Facebook thing.Am I being ignorant here but I already know who my friends are and if something is " great" I will phone or text them,and if when I left school all those years ago and we lost touch,that was because we didn't care that much then.

However living where I do it was all Man Utd,Liverpool etc,but I did have a Forest fan and a Derby fan in my year,I'm desperate to get in touch with those pair of cvnts!

Its great to organise a group thing. As it is for football bragging rights. There are people I've lost touch with but found through Facebook which is great. Its good when you have friends/relatives in different countries as well as for being the place all your photos go to

Cyclists who ride on the main carraigeway when there is a cycle lane RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!!!!!

I was driving a 44 tonner through Oxford last week and some silly woman was riding on the main road weaving out in front of me at every drain cover. Madness. What with the bus lane and the central refuges it was so dangerous.

She looked the sort that would be the first to complain about car drivers.

Don't come crying to me when you get mashed under the wheels of a truck.

Cyclists who ride on the main carraigeway when there is a cycle lane RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!!!!!

I was driving a 44 tonner through Oxford last week and some silly woman was riding on the main road weaving out in front of me at every drain cover. Madness. What with the bus lane and the central refuges it was so dangerous.

She looked the sort that would be the first to complain about car drivers.

Don't come crying to me when you get mashed under the wheels of a truck.

I don't think she'll physically be able to...

I've found that it's more older people who now use Facebook more these days.

Personally I don't like it as it's become full of adverts and made up stories that has thousands of likes. I only use it to speak to my brother and look at his photos whilst he's travelling.

Isn't that because you're not friends with teenagers any more? I still see loads of friends younger brothers and sisters on their. They still all seem to love facebook/instagram/all that shit.

Its great to organise a group thing. As it is for football bragging rights. There are people I've lost touch with but found through Facebook which is great. Its good when you have friends/relatives in different countries as well as for being the place all your photos go to

I use it mainly like msn these days. I guess we could use whatsapp but facebook is something that allows group chat and also syncs on mobile and pc. Is there anything else that allows or this and i'm just being dense? I have all this and photo sharing on fb which is just simple and easy.

What do people who would be first to complain about car drivers, look like?

Well, in her case, like someone who lived in a commune and hated anything that wasn't entirely environmentally friendly or made of shit.

I use it mainly like msn these days. I guess we could use whatsapp but facebook is something that allows group chat and also syncs on mobile and pc. Is there anything else that allows or this and i'm just being dense? I have all this and photo sharing on fb which is just simple and easy.

I dunno but Facebook will always have its uses as we agree.

One thing I dont like now is that it shows up on other peoples timelines what I've liked-pictures/status' or whatever.

I don't post lots but i do do a lot of scrolling and liking stuff which then pisses a few of my mates off lol

Isn't that because you're not friends with teenagers any more? I still see loads of friends younger brothers and sisters on their. They still all seem to love facebook/instagram/all that shit.

When I say older people I mean like my parents friends or my aunties. The kind of people who you unfriend and then they get mardy about it and ask you why you have got rid of them.

Why do certain people now think it's acceptable to go to the shops in their Pyjarmas? Just get dressed if your going out, if you would of done this years ago you would of been deemed to be nuts and taken to the nearest mental hospital. What next, go to the football in a dressing gown and slippers? Go to work in a onesie? oh, wait you don't go to work.

• Like 2

Why do certain people now think it's acceptable to go to the shops in their Pyjarmas? Just get dressed if your going out, if you would of done this years ago you would of been deemed to be nuts and taken to the nearest mental hospital. What next, go to the football in a dressing gown and slippers? Go to work in a onesie? oh, wait you don't go to work.

So right, I'll add vests too, a bit of sunshine and the vests are out, in your back garden...fine, but out in public, please no.

Some stupid dick just knocked on the door for Oxfam at 10 past nine as part of an "emergency response team". Didn't seem very legitimate but either way he's a fooking cretin knocking on doors at this time trying to persuade people to donate to 'charity'.