Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Surely if it is to tackle breast cancer, it shouldn't be pictures of their faces, I'm pretty sure you would see a lot more donations for that than their faces at their worst...

just saying.

So if I want to raise awareness for testicular cancer, I'm allowed to post a picture up of my bollocks :)?

Stick a couple of wiggly eyes and draw a smile on your love sack, I'll donate a tenner!

I actually have some "wiggly" eyes, I use them for many things, I did once put them on my cock, it looked like Stephen Mangan.

Edited by Captain Pancake Face

Seeing that this whole no-make up selfie thing has raised over £1mil, I've changed my opinion on it. It's still a bit bizarre but at least it's been a success.

For what it's worth, some girls ought to fvck make up off for good. Some genuinely look better without it.

Seeing that this whole no-make up selfie thing has raised over £1mil, I've changed my opinion on it. It's still a bit bizarre but at least it's been a success.

For what it's worth, some girls ought to fvck make up off for good. Some genuinely look better without it.

Ha ha I've changed my opinion on it especially since my sister saw my twitter rant about it yesterday.

It's good that it's raised so much money but still strange that it's took people not wearing making up for them to donate. Though I do think it just started of as a bit of attention seeking by some girls.

Ha ha I've changed my opinion on it especially since my sister saw my twitter rant about it yesterday.

It's good that it's raised so much money but still strange that it's took people not wearing making up for them to donate. Though I do think it just started of as a bit of attention seeking by some girls.

It is some attention seeking device at the end of the day really.

Have I really just seen this 'cock in a sock' thing. For fvck sake. What is wrong with people lol.

It is some attention seeking device at the end of the day really.

Have I really just seen this 'cock in a sock' thing. For fvck sake. What is wrong with people lol.

The worse one's are girls "you look beautiful hun" awww thanks babes.

Yep I saw that started today. I donated £10 to Stringer on here the other week any chance of him posting a photo with his cock in a sock??

Guest MattP

It did.

And it's actually the blokes ranting that made people start donating, if you remember the first couple of days you weren't seeing the "donate to" etc just "I'm raising awareness"

That said, some of the birds on my timeline I thought were fit  look like right dogs without the slap (one an absolute stunner as well) and then with some I've been really surprised at just how attractive they look without it, better with natural beauty on show. Sock on Cock we can do without though.

Facebook can do without all this though imo, but I'm a miserable bastard.

I might post a "down a glass of piss for kids with leukemia" picture over the weekend and see how it catches on.

It did.

And it's actually the blokes ranting that made people start donating, if you remember the first couple of days you weren't seeing the "donate to" etc just "I'm raising awareness"

That said, some of the birds on my timeline I thought were fit look like right dogs without the slap (one an absolute stunner as well) and then with some I've been really surprised at just how attractive they look without it, better with natural beauty on show. Sock on Cock we can do without though.

Facebook can do without all this though imo, but I'm a miserable bastard.

I might post a "down a glass of piss for kids with leukemia" picture over the weekend and see how it catches on.

That's what I was saying to my sister, at the start of the week I wasn't seeing anyone donating or giving a number to donate to. It's only in the last couple of days that I have actually seen a number for it.

Some of the girls I've seen look a lot better with no make up on or very little than they do with it on. Though I have seen a couple that I didn't recognise until I saw who it was, they are the ones that shovel it on.

I would participate in 'cock in a sock' but I can't find any of my trainer socks.....

The worse one's are girls "you look beautiful hun" awww thanks babes.

Yep I saw that started today. I donated £10 to Stringer on here the other week any chance of him posting a photo with his cock in a sock??

The worst i've seen is a boy wearing makeup for it.

That's what I was saying to my sister, at the start of the week I wasn't seeing anyone donating or giving a number to donate to. It's only in the last couple of days that I have actually seen a number for it.

Some of the girls I've seen look a lot better with no make up on or very little than they do with it on. Though I have seen a couple that I didn't recognise until I saw who it was, they are the ones that shovel it on.

I would participate in 'cock in a sock' but I can't find any of my trainer socks.....

lol it's scary how much makeup changes how girls look. I thought some girl i've got on fb is fit until I saw her attempt, fvck me she looks like something out of Lord of the Rings.

Guest MattP

Again I reiterate.

Cock in a Sock - No gents, no.

Even if you are the most gorgeous man in the World with the body of a god.