Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

My mother works one day a week( voluntary ) at the Cancer research shop after my dad died of it a few years back.

People who steal goods from the shop.On Monday someone even stole the blazer off the window dummy!its bad enough having light fingers anyway,but you have to be a piece of shite to steal from a place that's trying to raise money for cancer.Pack of cvnts.

Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 1

Guest MattP

People who continue to comment without even knowing what they are commenting on.

My mother works one day a week( voluntary ) at the Cancer research shop after my dad died of it a few years back.

People who steal goods from the shop.On Monday someone even stole the blazer off the window dummy!its bad enough having light fingers anyway,but you have to be a piece of shite to steal from a place that's trying to raise money for cancer.Pack of cvnts.

That is absolute scum, how can anyone steal from charity? The mind boggles.

Edited by MattP

People who, when using self-service checkouts, wait until after they've paid to bag up their shopping rather than doing it as they go along.

How stupid do you have to be?

As bad as cashpoint twats and petrol station wankers.

Edited by BornBlue
  • Like 1

People who, when using self-service checkouts, wait until after they've paid to bag up their shopping rather than doing it as they go along.

How stupid do you have to be?

As bad as cashpoint twats and petrol station wankers.

Fvck you buddy, I use that system. If you bag it up first then inevitably attempts to stack the items logically in the bag trips the weight alarm and you have to wait for slow old Mary who can barely keep up to come and do her swipe and password thing, which makes it takes longer. Since I started bagging later I've dramatically reduced my weight alarm breaches which has saved me, slow old mary who can barely keep up and other customers no end of time.

• Like 2

A good case for trialling a bit of Sharia.

Ordering a phone from China. Spent quite a bit of time doing the research from various places and going for the safest/best customer service site to order from. Was advised from numerous places to make sure you go for the Express/DHL shipping as China Air Mail packages usually takes about 6 weeks to arrive (sometimes upto 10 weeks)

Placed the order with Express shipping. Was asked a day later if I was happy for a refund on the shipping as they are having problems with customs via their Express service recently so can only use China Air Mail. Emailed them back immediately to say that's fine, just send my phone out however. Another day later and still no dispatch confirmation. Damnit.

Fvck you buddy, I use that system. If you bag it up first then inevitably attempts to stack the items logically in the bag trips the weight alarm and you have to wait for slow old Mary who can barely keep up to come and do her swipe and password thing, which makes it takes longer. Since I started bagging later I've dramatically reduced my weight alarm breaches which has saved me, slow old mary who can barely keep up and other customers no end of time.

The weight alarm has **** all to do with it. Whether you bag it or not, the item still has to go on the scales.

The weight alarm has **** all to do with it. Whether you bag it or not, the item still has to go on the scales.

In fairness to moose, those self scan scales do seem to **** up if you bag something and just loop the "please put the items in the bag" message

Unbelievable how low some people sink Cambo

Just no need for that, however you cut the mustard

Yep, try rearranging a bag mid-scan, carnage, the machines can't cope

Yeah, when your bottles of wine tople over and take up space that I was going to but my bread in so you have to move them back. You can't stack tins either. Unless you shop in the reverse order you intend to scan in, you end up with bread at the bottom of the bag squashed flat by the booze.

I hate squashed bread.