Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Takes a lot to annoy me but seen something on FB which really pissed me off...

Basically an article on a protest against non disabled drivers using disabled car park users turned into a 'what about able bodied people using mother and baby spaces' or the worst 'what about a protest against disabled people using mother and baby spaces'?

Fvck me, you chose to have a child, they didnt choose to be disabled....

I would rant more on this but I'm on my phone.

I use them 'Mother & Child' spaces whenever I take my Mum to Asda.  Unless there's an age limit I'm unaware of?

• Like 2

People who take the moral high ground if someone doesn't show this pretend pouring your heart out when someone famous dies.

Or when anyone the person didn't know dies for that matter.

See grief thieves all the time on Facebook. "Hi, didn't know you personally but RIP..."

Leave it out you attention-seeking cretins.

People who take the moral high ground if someone doesn't show this pretend pouring your heart out when someone famous dies.

I agree.

I'm shocked about Peaches Geldoff, I would be over any 25 year old dying. And I feel for her family, especially the two young kids, but I'm not sure I'm sad. I didn't know her and the type of work she did never took my interest so she's not affected my life in any way.

But then if this was a 25 year old footballer, say Andy King, I would be sad. So if people were big fans, and want to be sad, let them, but they shouldn't expect you to be,

Just the moral high ground.

I hate the 'I'm obviously a better person than you brigade' because they shared a photo to tell everyone they hate cancer.

I agree.

I'm shocked about Peaches Geldoff, I would be over any 25 year old dying. And I feel for her family, especially the two young kids, but I'm not sure I'm sad. I didn't know her and the type of work she did never took my interest so she's not affected my life in any way.

But then if this was a 25 year old footballer, say Andy King, I would be sad. So if people were big fans, and want to be sad, let them, but they shouldn't expect you to be,

It's just so manufactured and phoney how people pretend it's had such a big impact on their lives. If anything it's pretty disrespectful IMO - were you bothered when they were alive? But it's more those who then do that and then have the nerve to have a snipe at others for not doing the same and I have seen it happen.

It's different if it's a footballer you've seen many a time.

Social networking sites are at their absolute worst when someone famous has died.

All forms of religious intolerance. If religions cannot be tolerant why the fvck should we tolerate religions. :mad::dry:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gay-birmingham-teacher-resigns-after-parents-complained-that-they-did-not-want-him-to-teach-their-children-9243922.html

• Like 1

All forms of religious intolerance. If religions cannot be tolerant why the fvck should we tolerate religions. :mad::dry:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gay-birmingham-teacher-resigns-after-parents-complained-that-they-did-not-want-him-to-teach-their-children-9243922.html

I saw this story in the Mail earlier. You could just imagine the confused Mail readers.... "good riddence to the pinko poofter!... but wait, it was Muslims who complained about him... where should I direct my rage?!?!!"

I saw this story in the Mail earlier. You could just imagine the confused Mail readers.... "good riddence to the pinko poofter!... but wait, it was Muslims who complained about him... where should I direct my rage?!?!!"

Or the Guardian " what shocking homophobia... but wait it was muslims, they're just protecting their heritage".

People who get pissed off when you 'slam' their car door. First of all, I'm not the fvcking Incredible Hulk. If I cause any damage, chances are it was already broken. Second, it's not intentional, the wind caught it. Stop being so precious about an inanimate lump of metal.

• Like 1

Oscar Pistorious being headline news all day every day. Don't try and tell me more than a few dozen people would still know who he is if it wasn't for the fact he killed his mrs.

It's annoying it's all over the news, but people won't forget who he is just because the Olympics are over. Do you just forget people as soon as they're out of the public eye?

It's annoying it's all over the news, but people won't forget who he is just because the Olympics are over. Do you just forget people as soon as they're out of the public eye?

When it comes to paralympic sprinters, yes, I forget as soon as they finish reading their names. Do you remember the name of or anything about the person he lost to in his 200m final at London 2012?

When it comes to paralympic sprinters, yes, I forget as soon as they finish reading their names. Do you remember the name of or anything about the person he lost to in his 200m final at London 2012?

He's the first paralympian to compete in the Olympics. I don't remember everything about everyone at the Olympics, not even their names, but he's made history and is very famous for it. Anyone with even a passing interest of the Olympics or athletics as a whole will know who he is. He's easily one of the most famous athletes in the world.

People who get pissed off when you 'slam' their car door. First of all, I'm not the fvcking Incredible Hulk. If I cause any damage, chances are it was already broken. Second, it's not intentional, the wind caught it. Stop being so precious about an inanimate lump of metal.

I hope I never give you a lift. I hate people slamming my car door. :angry: