Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It really ****s me off that horses can shit wherever they like, but if I take my dog for a walk I have to pick up after it. It's not that I mind doing it - I hate seeing dog shit everywhere - but when you see a big steaming pile of horse shit in the road, you just think 'what the ****?'

ye , but imagine the size of the bins

It really ****s me off that horses can shit wherever they like, but if I take my dog for a walk I have to pick up after it. It's not that I mind doing it - I hate seeing dog shit everywhere - but when you see a big steaming pile of horse shit in the road, you just think 'what the ****?'

Imagine if horse riders had to trot around with a spade and an industrial sized bin bag to scoop up after themselves. I'M IN, especially if Police Horses are included.

Actually, that leads me onto my next question - do Police dog handlers have to carry poo bags around with them in case their dog does the business? I've never seen them wandering around with a dog at one arm's length and a full poo bag at another arm's length.

Edited by Alexikokopops
  • Like 1

Imagine if horse riders had to trot around with a spade and an industrial sized bin bag to scoop up after themselves. I'M IN, especially if Police Horses are included.

Actually, that leads me onto my next question - do Police dog handlers have to carry poo bags around with them in case their dog does the business? I've never seen them wandering around with a dog at one arm's length and a full poo bag at another arm's length.

They're trained not to shit on duty.

Guest MattP

I don't think it's anything new needing a CV and jobsearch to claim JSA. I sometimes wonder if Rincewind is an alt account of someone like Moose just to discredit left wing viewpoints.

He isn't I've met Ken.

Guest MattP

All part of the act. Have you met Moose?!

If Ken was doing that it would be brilliant, can you imagine someone so good at trolling they pull it off as a actual real life act?

I haven't unfortunately, it's certainly on my to do list and I'd love to share a beer with him, he's been invited to come to the QPR post match drink but he's often not in Leicester these days from what I gather.

I cycle down Kensington High Street on the way to work and the amount of horse shit on the roads there is phenomenal. The thing that gets me is that, apart from Hyde Park (obviously), the other roads around the area seem clear. Are people shipping in horses and taking them for a bit of a walk and a crap down Kensington High Street before packing them up again? Kensington doesn't strike me as the kind of place where they'll be bringing police horses in to keep the peace.

There are actually quite a few stables tucked in around there I believe.

This may be the least interesting post ever, but my father grew up in the 1920s/early 30s (Great Depression, no welfare) when most tradesmen still used horses and carts.

His father had died, so my father became the 'bread-winner' in the family, and one of the ways he earned money was to collect horse shit from the streets, which he sold on the local allotments for thruppence a sack.

I probably owe my existence to horse shit.

The totally over-the-top, overly gooey reaction to Prince George, basically being a baby and doing baby-like things.

It's perfectly normal, nothing amazing. Aww, how sweet, little Georgie crawled around the floor and played with some toys. Wow, incredible.

I don't think it's anything new needing a CV and jobsearch to claim JSA. I sometimes wonder if Rincewind is an alt account of someone like Moose just to discredit left wing viewpoints.

How dare you insult me by implying I am Moose. I am deeply offended. :-)