Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Skinny f'ing w'nkers who have attitude but I could easily beat 3 of with one hand.

I also agree with this one! I would also include angry OAPS in with this. You can barely walk so why would you want to argue with me!

• Like 1

Another thing when driving that real pisses me off!

I don't care whether you are Lewis Hamilton or John down the road, every driver at some point will make a mistake, big or small. 99% of the times no damage is done other than pissing off your fellow road user. What i tend to find is a quick wave to acknowledge your mistake and apologise to said other road user, and any annoyance quickly dissipates. It happens to me, i'm about to rant at someone and then i see a little wave and i go, Oh well at least they acknowledged/apoligised.

What really pisses me off though is those that make a mistake and then have the gaul to have a go at you as if its your fault they made a mistake.

For example, my wife was driving and i was passenger, we are at a roundabout going straight on, in the correct lane etc. We move onto the roadabout and the guy at the next exit starts to go even though we are coming and he doesn't have time to get out so he has to slam on his breaks. He then proceeds to throw his arms up going mad at the wife. At this point i was so immediately incensed that i nearly put my head through the door window. We weren't indicating so what does he think we were going to do? If we hadn't indicated, he'd waited and then we'd turned left i'd understand but he had no reason at all to be annoyed other than the fact he was clearly a dick!

I swear I get angry at least once a day when driving. Yesterday I was driving home, down a main road, turned right to turn onto the estate and the woman just pulls out despite the fact I'm turning and a car is coming the other way. She has to slam on to her breaks, then just stares at me. Not sure if she was angry at me or expressing that she nearly hit someone. If she would have carried on, I would have hit her because I'd have had nowhere to go.

So many terrible drivers out there.  Fortunately now I have a fast car I can overtake them all.  Suckers!!!

This! And I'm not even joking. I hate other drivers, every single one of them! :@

More power to employers. Less regulations is why the private sector thrives.

Eh, they need to be regulated to protect the employees - don't know why the right are so happy to think of the lower classes as taking a mile if you give them an inch, but ignore that employers will do the exact same.

I hate the ones who swerve when I am overtaking most of all.  To be fair, you can usually spot the people with poor judgement because they bought a horrible car.

I hate the ones that flash their lights at you simply because you 'dared' to overtake them, no matter how sensibly you performed the manoeuver. :glare: 

I think one thing that annoys me is people who overtake me when I am accelerating (I don't have a quick car and try not to accelerate too hard as most of fuel is used on acceleration) and then proceed to drive 5mph under the speed limit so I'm stuck behind them once I'm up to speed.

Or people that slow to an absolute crawl to negotiate each bend on a country road but then accelerate right up to limit between bends so I can't really get past them on the straights.

• Like 1

I think one thing that annoys me is people who overtake me when I am accelerating (I don't have a quick car and try not to accelerate too hard as most of fuel is used on acceleration) and then proceed to drive 5mph under the speed limit so I'm stuck behind them once I'm up to speed.

Or people that slow to an absolute crawl to negotiate each bend on a country road but then accelerate right up to limit between bends so I can't really get past them on the straights.

It's because you accelerate like a granny. Hurry up!

• Like 2