Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It's sad how people go hungry in the world but people are more interested in what Gemma and Arg do next on TOWIE.

I think calling the cretins that watch that shit 'people' is a bit generous.

They aren't celebrities. A celebrity is someone who actually achieves something in their life, all these people are unintelligent people that think tattoos and muscles are the way in life. Don't get why people watch those programmes.

What's worse is that some people idolise the muppets on these programmes. Embarrassing, no wonder we have a generation of morons.

These morons claim that they're good looking as well, the girls are completely splattered with make up and fake tan - they look dreadful

What's worse is that some people idolise the muppets on these programmes. Embarrassing, no wonder we have a generation of morons.

These morons claim that they're good looking as well, the girls are completely splattered with make up and fake tan - they look dreadful
  • Like 1

I think calling the cretins that watch that shit 'people' is a bit generous.

The thing I don't understand is, the sort of people that watch this write continuous status on Facebook and tweet, albeit seeking attention, about how they dislike shallow, spoilt, lieing, cheating, trampy/dishonest men/women....but then watch the collective epitome of such over dramatised crap!
  • Like 2

I agree. They're so unintelligent it's unattractive, not 'funny'. "I thought Wales was in North America". Shut the fvck up!! Edited by Fox92

Is that a genuine quote? :o

If it is then it's another example of people deliberately trying to look uneducated, like fvck do they think Wales is in N America. I think that's almost more depressing than genuinely thick people.

Is that a genuine quote? :o

No, but I once heard something like that. It was very stupid. Man, I hate those programmes. Why are people interested in what fake people get up to? I swear they're scripted, and it's just based around sex.

Not sure how people find it interesting or funny. It's far from both. But it seems you're 'funny' if you act like an uneducated idiot.

Edited by Fox92

No, but I once heard something like that. It was very stupid. Man, I hate those programmes. Why are people interested in what fake people get up to? I swear they're scripted, and it's just based around sex.

Not sure how people find it interesting or funny. It's far from both. But it seems you're 'funny' if you act like an uneducated idiot.

On celebrity juice when asked how many sides a square has he said six. He also thought Danish bacon was from Germany and that Russia bordered Wales. There's absolutely no way you can believe that somebody can be that uneducated without severe learning disabilities, so how people find it 'funny' or 'entertaining' I'll never know. It's tragic.

Celebrity Juice is a crock of shite also.

Edited by Finnaldo
  • Like 1

On celebrity juice when asked how many sides a square has he said six. He also thought Danish bacon was from Germany and that Russia bordered Wales. There's absolutely no way you can believe that somebody can be that uneducated without severe learning disabilities, so how people find it 'funny' or 'entertaining' I'll never know. It's tragic.

Celebrity Juice is a crock of shite also.

Just done a quick YouTube search for a laugh and have tears in my eyes!...

Joey Essex, what was Jesus' mums name?

"Zeesus"

Who are Richard and judy?

"They created the world..."

I like this thread because it keeps me in touch with some of the weird shit that's going on in the motherland. I never knew that people used the term "huge treats" or actually aspired to be like members of TOWIE.

Taken off this lads facebook yesterday

'Big rummy treats with the lads!! That's what I'm saying!!!'

Friday

Huge Good Friday treats!!

I could go on. I can't stand people saying, 'that's what I'm saying' either

I know what you're saying cos you're typing the fcuker

I could go on. I can't stand people saying, 'that's what I'm saying' either

I know what you're saying cos you're typing the fcuker

And people who say, 'that's what I'm talking about!' after someone says something.

No, you weren't talking about it. Someone else was.

I assume they mean that they agree. and that they have previously had the same discussion.

• Like 1

And people who say, 'that's what I'm talking about!' after someone says something.

No, you weren't talking about it. Someone else was.

I assume they mean that they agree. and that they have previously had the same discussion.

This :)

• Like 1

In a greasy spoon type place at lunch, ordering a burger.

Me: "Can I have it without ketchup?"

Bored burger flipper: "Sure."

Ten seconds later it arrives smothered in ketchup.

Never get 5am takeaways to put your ketchup on. Asking for trouble.