Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I am very drunk.

Someone has stolen my memory - I refuse to believe I was on the internet last night.

I refuse to believe I feel this crap now, one of those bottles of roija must have been dodgy. Or maybe it was the pheasant.

My car over-heated on the way home from work yesterday. As it is a company car, the leasing provider insisted on the RAC coming out to help. This was duly organised.

The RAC telephoned to inform me that the nearest 'technician' was only 10 miles away but about to have his tea! Given this, he should be with me in approx 1 hours time!!

A case of honesty not being the best policy, as I took offence to this given I was pulled over on a dark and cold A14 without the ability to use the car's heater.

W*nkers!

Pins 'n' needles. How can something so minor be so fooking painful. >_<

Yeah and when you hit your 'funny bone' - theres nothing funny about it, it bloody hurts.

I would add 'footballers who cant take corners' it never fails to amaze me how top footballers earning 100 grand a week cant get the ball past the first defender, you can watch sunday league football and see better corner takers.

And then theres footballers who wear gloves FFS, now they also wear somekind of lycra tops now, have you seen them?, They'll be wearing **** coats and hats next. Bloody wimps. I'm always amazed that managers allow their players to wear gloves.

Yeah and when you hit your 'funny bone' - theres nothing funny about it, it bloody hurts.

I would add 'footballers who cant take corners' it never fails to amaze me how top footballers earning 100 grand a week cant get the ball past the first defender, you can watch sunday league football and see better corner takers.

And then theres footballers who wear gloves FFS, now they also wear somekind of lycra tops now, have you seen them?, They'll be wearing **** coats and hats next. Bloody wimps. I'm always amazed that managers allow their players to wear gloves.

:blink:

Today. The whole fvcking day.

• "It'll take four hours to service you bike and sort the clutch, it'll be ready at one."
  • No it didn't, you took five and a half hours you wankers.
  • And then the fvcking clutch stopped working as I coasted into Leicester.
  • And then we went and played brilliantly while I was waiting for my recovery.
  • "We will have someone to you within an hour"
  • One hour later: "Hello there, just wanted to let you know that we are now running late and someone will be with you within forty minutes."
  • One hour later: "Hi, the guy will be with you within 5 minutes."
  • 15 minutes later!
  • And then my phone ran out of charge (from full charge) having seen 50 minutes-worth of radio listening.
  • And then one of the lights fell off my bike.

:angry:

Today I was having lunch in McDonalds after doing some christmas shopping and the like.

And this group of chavvy girls and a guy were opposite and the lot of 'em just stared at me the whole time, completely putting me off my food as I find it hard to eat with people staring at me...I become self-conscious, unable to act normally etc. Then they giggle to themselves, look at me again in a 'disapproving way' and then giggle to themselves again.

And I have to stop myself shouting 'Stop fcuking staring at me, and let me eat my fcuking Big Mac you inbreds!'

Pissed off to say the least.

I hope you can get over this ordeal.

Oh dear, poor Daggers.

wife#1 stopped opening her mouth and moaning at a man with a broken bike and a shit phone, and went and ordered my favourite pizza.

She even knew not to kick up a fuss about me changing phones this morning.

Good wife.

Central Trains (or whatever the shit service is called now)- you're a joke, an absolute joke. I've been travelling on this service to home matches for years, and it's always crowded. As we go through Peterborough, you'd expect a fair few on yesterday, plus with the Tigers being at home, a few get on at Oakham and Melton Mowbray.

They put on THREE carriages yesterday, and the announcer estimated that nearly 200 people wanted to get on at Peterborough. It led to over-packed carraiges and a small amount of room to move around in.

They rectified the problem after the game, by putting on a coach service, but why didn't they do it BEFORE the match as well? It also pisses me off to see 10 carraiges for London trains and most of them half-empty.

Central Trains grinds my gears.

Amazon.

The one year I actually put some fcuking thought into the presents that I'm gonna get my family for Christmas, and they send me an e-mail about a processing error four weeks after I ordered the stuff. Now I'm gonna have to find some stuff in Harborough, because I don't have time to go into Leicester before Christmas, and the presents will now most likely consist of the same old shit I usually get my family. Rubbish.

:@ :@ :@