Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Never heard of it? I tend to have BBQ sauce on everything - steak, chips, chicken, rice etc.

Thing is I despise mayonnaise but I like coleslaw (a lot) and salad scream.

You have never heard of hot sauce? Is this real life? Basically any spicy sauce like this:

encona-original-2011-140x280.jpg

Big fan of salad scream myself too.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

Eurghhhhhh Pitbull, he shouldn't get to do the World Cup song cos he's shit

Was just about to post this, but someone else beat me to it!

This is the best world cup song

Closely followed by

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0

:ph34r: Edited by DB11

Oh spicy stuff! Why didn't you just say that!? Probably not because the most spicy I have is that reggae BBQ stuff.

I agree Scouse, mayonnaise is evil. Shame everyone seems to put it on everything!

That is beaut sauce but chuck a load on your snap and I guarantee the next day your arsehole will be like a clowns pocket.

Yeah it's good but it soon kicks in. The best eve sauce was Jamie Oliver's Holy Habanero but you can't buy it anymore and I think it is because it was too hot for a commercial sauce, pathetic.

That hot shit is the business.

Mayonnaise is evil

You know what's up.

Oh spicy stuff! Why didn't you just say that!? Probably not because the most spicy I have is that reggae BBQ stuff.

I agree Scouse, mayonnaise is evil. Shame everyone seems to put it on everything!

I just thought everyone knew the term hot sauce lol 

If it is then it's another example of people deliberately trying to look uneducated, like fvck do they think Wales is in N America. I think that's almost more depressing than genuinely thick people.

This is spot on. Loads of people pretend to be stupid, it's been a trend in England with celebs and their followers for about 10 years.

This is spot on. Loads of people pretend to be stupid, it's been a trend in England with celebs and their followers for about 10 years.

Yeah it's some weird thing we have in England that I haven't noticed elsewhere. Don't really understand where it comes from.

Some hospital staff are absolute pricks and I wouldn't even employ them if I owned a kebab shop in Barking. How they got the job/keep the job is beyond me. No offence to all the diamonds in the job but I've seen some abominations this week. A couple of ward staff the other night were playing on their phones (which I thought would be banned) and when someone needed them they acted as if they were f*&king hard done to. Giving attitude to a patient (pensioner) who was in a world of pain. I would have understood if somebody came in with a flying knee and dropped them. They are there to do a job and if they don't like that fact they should leave and do us all a favour.

Got a list of about 14 appalling things that have happened this week regarding idiots who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a hospital ward, but who actually get paid to be there. I'm shocked.

Some hospital staff are absolute pricks and I wouldn't even employ them if I owned a kebab shop in Barking. How they got the job/keep the job is beyond me. No offence to all the diamonds in the job but I've seen some abominations this week. A couple of ward staff the other night were playing on their phones (which I thought would be banned) and when someone needed them they acted as if they were f*&king hard done to. Giving attitude to a patient (pensioner) who was in a world of pain. I would have understood if somebody came in with a flying knee and dropped them. They are there to do a job and if they don't like that fact they should leave and do us all a favour.

Got a list of about 14 appalling things that have happened this week regarding idiots who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a hospital ward, but who actually get paid to be there. I'm shocked.

I'm not.

Yeah it's some weird thing we have in England that I haven't noticed elsewhere. Don't really understand where it comes from.

Not sure if it was commonplace before, but I noticed it occur quite often after that Jade Goody East Angular malarkey. Nowadays it seems second nature to some folks.

You're absolutely spot on. No one believes me when I tell them the story of my wife going in to have our twins (she was to be induced).

I can't actually bear to type it out since nearly a year on, it still makes me incredibly angry as opposed to incredulous/amused which is the response for most people.

Suffice to say at a staffing level, an operational level (ie process) and an information level (ie the right arm knowing what the left arm is doing), it is hugely, hugely inadequate and needs a major overhaul. I believe its down to two things: 1) Systems and processes. 2) People. Neither are good enough (generally).

Thank heavens both twins arrived safely, but not before my wife and I had witnessed a stand up row between two consultants, more concerned with their own egos than delivering the babies safely at that time. If things had turned out differently, I'd be out for blood.

If you don't complain directly, nothing will change. Which hospital was it?

You're absolutely spot on. No one believes me when I tell them the story of my wife going in to have our twins (she was to be induced).

I can't actually bear to type it out since nearly a year on, it still makes me incredibly angry as opposed to incredulous/amused which is the response for most people.

Suffice to say at a staffing level, an operational level (ie process) and an information level (ie the right arm knowing what the left arm is doing), it is hugely, hugely inadequate and needs a major overhaul. I believe its down to two things: 1) Systems and processes. 2) People. Neither are good enough (generally).

Thank heavens both twins arrived safely, but not before my wife and I had witnessed a stand up row between two consultants, more concerned with their own egos than delivering the babies safely at that time. If things had turned out differently, I'd be out for blood.

Did you complain in writing?

So, hopefully you will be documenting this to the relevant authorities?