Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Im not sure whether to put it in "grind my gears" or "floats my boat" because it just depends.

Has anyone else tried to use the captions while watching a youtube, they are without doubt, complete sh!t they make no sense at all and im sure are just random words flung together.

Being in my bedroom and having to listen to my sister & her boyfriend argue at the top of their voices and then both start crying. It's f***ing humiliating. This is a regular occurence for f***s sake. Shambolic human beings. WTF.

And while I'm here, Itunes being a d*ck. I updated it because it asked me to and now I can't connect any ipod to the computer, it just immediately disconnects. Has this happened to anyone else? I've unistalled and reinstalled it, tried a different ipod, different port, and nothing.

Being in my bedroom and having to listen to my sister & her boyfriend argue at the top of their voices and then both start crying. It's f***ing humiliating. This is a regular occurence for f***s sake. Shambolic human beings. WTF.

And while I'm here, Itunes being a d*ck. I updated it because it asked me to and now I can't connect any ipod to the computer, it just immediately disconnects. Has this happened to anyone else? I've unistalled and reinstalled it, tried a different ipod, different port, and nothing.

Could be worse, you could be listening to them make up knock.gif

• Like 1

Better that than hearing them do the other surely?

Could be worse, you could be listening to them make up knock.gif

Better that than hearing them do the other surely?

At least that's what they bloody should be doing! They're an absolute disgrace. Believe me, if you were in my shoes you'd be complaining too.

The bus service to Loughborough 126 & 127 is getting a lot worse, waited 20 minutes then had to do the basic maths on how to count the change to the bus driver!!!

Is it Arriva? Arriva are terrible.

My bus comes every 30 minutes and quite often the bus I wait for is 30 minutes late so 2 busses come at once

People that recline their seats on airliners when I'm sat behind them.

If you were in the front seat of a car you wouldn't just randomly tilt your seat back onto the legs of the person behind you without asking if it's alright, would you? Perhaps you would, I don't know.

In my experience a tiny proportion of people do it on short haul flights, but seemingly always the person in front of me

• Like 2

If you were in the front seat of a car you wouldn't just randomly tilt your seat back onto the legs of the person behind you without asking if it's alright, would you? Perhaps you would, I don't know.

In my experience a tiny proportion of people do it on short haul flights, but seemingly always the person in front of me

they have paid for the seat and it has the recline function.

Rude yes but even if they asked and you said no then they are still entitled to recline.

tricky situation, i blame the airline

they have paid for the seat and it has the recline function.

Rude yes but even if they asked and you said no then they are still entitled to recline.

tricky situation, i blame the airline

Well the lady in front of me on the flight last night certainly had a very keen sense of entitlement. People just perceive these things differently I guess - my seat would also recline and perhaps I would have been more comfortable if I'd tilted it back but I wouldn't dream of encroaching into the tiny space available to the passenger behind me.

Worked out well on this occasion as the extra leg room seats weren't taken up and the air steward, noticing my legs are a bit longer than average suggested that me and another bloke who I would politely describe as 'big boned' move to these.

If anything this seemed to piss off the woman in front of me, presumably as I was getting a freebie. Or it may have been my excessively cheery demeanour when relaying to her the good news

Well the lady in front of me on the flight last night certainly had a very keen sense of entitlement. People just perceive these things differently I guess - my seat would also recline and perhaps I would have been more comfortable if I'd tilted it back but I wouldn't dream of encroaching into the tiny space available to the passenger behind me.

On a short haul flight I'd agree with you. On a long haul flight though ANYTHING GOES

People who do this make me feel claustrophobic and I get all nervous and fidgety which regrettably results in me jolting and jarring their seat at random intervals, sort of like a muscle spasm turrets.

Only flew Ryan Air once, never again.

Was flying to Dublin and this old woman next to me took her shoes and socks off, leant back and rested her feet on the instruction cards which she bent over on the seat in front of her. Revolting

People with road rage who just don't care who is around.

I work in a school and the children who come on the bus came in upset today. Some idiotic man had taken offence at the bus driver's driving and stormed onto the bus shouting and screaming and assaulted the driver (hands round his throat, banging his head on the wheel) in front of 15 children aged between 4-11. Way to go, ignorant idiot! Only got off when a parent waiting to see the bus off threatened to call the police and then slapped her around the face before driving off at high speed. Where do these lowlifes come from?