Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Tell me about it, within the last 2 days they have been some right maniacs on the road and throughout today it was getting worse. All they need to do is stop & think, patience & safety awareness etc, it's just basic common sense. Just hope the children are getting all the support ready available.

Louis Tomlinson playing for Doncaster reserves. Over 3,000 One Direction fan girls turned up at the Keepmoat a couple of weeks ago to watch him. Little cvnts. Feel sorry for Doncaster and their players, then again if you were a player you would just snap the fvck out of him.

Louis Tomlinson playing for Doncaster reserves. Over 3,000 One Direction fan girls turned up at the Keepmoat a couple of weeks ago to watch him. Little cvnts. Feel sorry for Doncaster and their players, then again if you were a player you would just snap the fvck out of him.

Yeah what cvnts for liking a boyband. Despicable.

Who the hell cares? He plays in what is essentially a friendly, Doncaster get more revenue from ticket sales, everybody wins.

Tell me about it. :(

I saw your posts.

2 weeks ago, the sun was shining, the tan was coming on nicely, booked a load of extra work & was imagining how to spend all that lovely money.  Even looked at taking the missus away for a weekend in Europe somewhere.

Had the heating on tonight & more biblical weather forecast for the rest of the week.

I saw your posts.

2 weeks ago, the sun was shining, the tan was coming on nicely, booked a load of extra work & was imagining how to spend all that lovely money.  Even looked at taking the missus away for a weekend in Europe somewhere.

Had the heating on tonight & more biblical weather forecast for the rest of the week.

What annoys me is I could have done this outside in April, which wasn't too bad weather wise, but I put it back a month because I thought the weather would be better.

What annoys me is I could have done this outside in April, which wasn't too bad weather wise, but I put it back a month because I thought the weather would be better.

Is there not in existence some kind of very-large umbrella gizmo that you can pop up when it's raining?

If there's not, let this post be my claim on the patent.

That song from the iphone ads, the one that goes 'Gigaaaantic. Gigaaantic...' or something to that effect.

Fvcking hell, I'm glad i'm not the only one.... I genuinely have to walk out of the room, it kills me. If anyone plans on torturing me in the near future, tie me to a chair and put that advert on.