Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Amazon.

The one year I actually put some fcuking thought into the presents that I'm gonna get my family for Christmas, and they send me an e-mail about a processing error four weeks after I ordered the stuff. Now I'm gonna have to find some stuff in Harborough, because I don't have time to go into Leicester before Christmas, and the presents will now most likely consist of the same old shit I usually get my family. Rubbish.

:@ :@ :@

Can't you go to Blue Water?

I thought you were a Fox in Essex? :dunno:

I got everyone a delightful set of framed cigarette cards from Blue Water one year. One of them even appreciated the gift.

Can't you go to Blue Water?

I thought you were a Fox in Essex? :dunno:

I got everyone a delightful set of framed cigarette cards from Blue Water one year. One of them even appreciated the gift.

Haha, sadly Blue Water's at the wrong end of Essex. I'm at the 'classy' end if there is such a thing. :thumbup:

Amazon.

The one year I actually put some fcuking thought into the presents that I'm gonna get my family for Christmas, and they send me an e-mail about a processing error four weeks after I ordered the stuff. Now I'm gonna have to find some stuff in Harborough, because I don't have time to go into Leicester before Christmas, and the presents will now most likely consist of the same old shit I usually get my family. Rubbish.

:@ :@ :@

Can't you show them the email and get them something small to pass the time by until Amazon deliver your presents?

BLISTERS!!! Earned one yesterday and now I feel like that dude from " The Fly" or Mohinnider from Heroes!

Haha, sadly Blue Water's at the wrong end of Essex. I'm at the 'classy' end if there is such a thing. :thumbup:

The only 'classy' bits of Essex are within (literal) spitting distance of Suffolk. :D

• Companies changing their name and trying to make out it's a)important or b)beneficial to me.
  • Sales
  • Wankers who flock to sales to spend money they don't have on shit they don't need and will rarely use
  • Tossfaced mongbuckets who camp out all hours in the cold for the doors to open for a sale

All of the above can be wrapped up in: Xmas adverts and local news bulletins :@

im so p*ssed off, took my gf to the cinema to watch yes man, i paid £12or so for tickets and then another £7 for food etc

onlyto have 2 young lads in front talking etc

and more people behind throwing sweets!

i wanted to slap them to puberty, but i didnt want to upset my gf

bloody kids!

Tells wife - you can't drive to Kettering until I've fixed the fan belt.

Wife - but I must go to my sister's

Tells wife - no the wife, you can not, not until I have fixed the fan belt

*wife goes*

*wife overheats then pops the car*

:angry:

Tells wife - you can't drive to Kettering until I've fixed the fan belt.

Wife - but I must go to my sister's

Tells wife - no the wife, you can not, not until I have fixed the fan belt

*wife goes*

*wife overheats then pops the car*

:angry:

typical women lol