Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

My order coming from Ocado and the beer that I can only get from there (and which was on a great offer) being smashed, I am fuming. It wasn't even in a box just a bag, it was bound to get fuked.

Get an angrily-worded letter on the go and say you'd like to be compensated for the damaged goods. Say you're not happy with their service and the lack of care taken and hopefully you'll get some more money/beer!

Get an angrily-worded letter on the go and say you'd like to be compensated for the damaged goods. Say you're not happy with their service and the lack of care taken and hopefully you'll get some more money/beer!

Yeah I did that via email, basically saying that the refund is nowhere near enough considering that I can't buy that beer locally and that when I got it it was on offer so now I couldn't buy it with their refund anyway.

Indie shmindie songs with ukelele riffs and faux lo-fi, instagram-ish videos on adverts flogging overpriced technology to gap year students volunteering in South America before starting their office job in Peterborough.

• Like 3

Drivers speeding around blind bends and dangerous junctions, how I'm still alive & uninjured is a miracle.

Lad i used to work with was involved in an accident 2 years ago. He just brought an Audi TT RS. Fvcking rapid thing. We were working in Wales and were staying in a quiet little village. He went out for a drive and decided to drive round a blind bend in a 30mph zone doing at least 70. A Focus had pulled out from a side road when he appeared from nowhere. He clipped the front of the Focus and spun the car. Now the Focus had 2 young children in the back. Luckily he clipped the front so didnt harm the mother and children but if she had pulled out a second earlier he would of gone straight into the side of her and most likely killing all involved. Now the main issue we all had at work was he was trying to pin the blame on the woman for pulling out. This bend was literally a blind bend which if he was doing the speed limit he would of easily stopped in time. The skidmarks on the road proved he was doing a stupid speed. I told him what a stupid cvnt he was.

So many drivers out there dont deserve to be behind a wheel. Reckless and fvcking stupid.

Anyone on any social media outlet that posts "inspirational" images akin to this...

tumblr_m4q3qvPGTj1qg9kfqo1_500.jpg

Should go and bathe themselves firstly in their own shit, then beans, then custard, then bleach, then lava.

lol

On an unrelated note I'm completely fed up with people using FIFA 14 as a source of information to base their ill-informed footballing views on.

"Ciro Immobile has moved to Dortmund, decent signing."

"I don't think he's that good."

"How many times have you watched him play this season?"

"I haven't."

Grrrr.

Anyone on any social media outlet that posts "inspirational" images akin to this...

tumblr_m4q3qvPGTj1qg9kfqo1_500.jpg

Should go and bathe themselves firstly in their own shit, then beans, then custard, then bleach, then lava.

Mostly from year 10 students with some caption like: 'never give up ✌ï¸' or 'follow your dreams' ending up doing BTEC child care.

Also hopefully The Lad Bible, paddypower, bbc sporf, LADhumour, The Sport Bible and all related twitter accounts should be banned from the internet. Along with grown men who take pictures of themselves and use emojis.

• Like 2

Mostly from year 10 students with some caption like: 'never give up ✌ï¸' or 'follow your dreams' ending up doing BTEC child care.

Also hopefully The Lad Bible, paddypower, bbc sporf, LADhumour, The Sport Bible and all related twitter accounts should be banned from the internet. Along with grown men who take pictures of themselves and use emojis.

Similarly, I see kids that quite clearly don't care about their education posting pictures of Range-rovers and Jags with captions like "The dream" or "one day", well maybe if you weren't a cretin that's more bothered about getting smashed than getting not completely appalling results.
  • Like 2

lol

On an unrelated note I'm completely fed up with people using FIFA 14 as a source of information to base their ill-informed footballing views on.

"Ciro Immobile has moved to Dortmund, decent signing."

"I don't think he's that good."

"How many times have you watched him play this season?"

"I haven't."

Grrrr.

The majority of people who have commented in the Realistic Signing thread then.

National express. My daughter has ordered some tickets only to find that they've charged her 3 times for the same ticket. If you ring up to complain it's 10p a minute to be put on hold. Robbing cvnts.

The Lad Bible and Sport Bible are great value on twitter. They can be repetitive but they come out with some fantastic stuff.

• Like 1

My order coming from Ocado and the beer that I can only get from there (and which was on a great offer) being smashed, I am fuming. It wasn't even in a box just a bag, it was bound to get fuked.

OOOOOOOOOOH they refunded me seven pounds, thank you so much Ocado.

In response to the thread title - people who refund you less than you were anticipating. 

Edited by Unabomber