Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When someone famous dies, the people who put up quotes of the deceased/RIP messages to give the impression that they are THE voice of respect even though you know damn well they couldn't give a flying ****.

I.e., Basically everyone non South African who called Nelson Mandela 'Madiba' when he passed away. Maximum hipster points for you, dickhead...

Edited by Mark WNI
  • Like 4

The fact that it is summer and the temperature is barely getting into double figures. We need more coal power stations up in this bitch to warm the place up a bit.

We can't even do a good job of fvcking something up

People who post political rants on Twitter/Facebook with virtually no knowledge whatsoever of the party they are attacking or defending.

People who hashtag every single word on a post, or anybody who craves social media recognition of any kind i guess.

#completely #agree,

I hate hashtags.

Housemates had a BBQ a few weeks back and one of their mates asked 'What was a hashtag used for before it was a hashtag?'

Almost choked on my burger at the ignorance of it...

Edited by Mark WNI