Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Does anyone know where you can get a 'dickhead driving pass' from? You know, those ones that make you think you can speed and tailgate between the hours of 23:00 and 07:00 (08:00 on weekends).

I do wonder what it feels like to assume my getting to my destination quicker is worth extinguishing a life and potentially ruining many more.

It's surely assumed there are less police around at these times! Heaven forbid they get a ticket. I mean I could potentially cause an accident as the car in front cannot safely make a decision or act upon where they are going because of the small gap/ chance I could overtake at any moment down, essentially, a one way street but NOOOOPEEEEEE, if I got a ticket then I I'd have less money to spend being a complete and utter oxygen thief when IM NOT behind the wheel of a fast moving box of metal (which is clearly exempt from all traffic rules and regulations cus d dial fing sez it can do like undred and twenny get me so I iz gonna do 80 as it's half innit)

Anyone else don't see the appeal of All Saints?

They sell zombie clothes. Awful

Depends what you want really. I go there for quite a few bits, though over the years I've not bought as much as it's got dearer & dearer.

I love the leather jackets from there, t-shirts and v-necks are reasonably priced at £26. Jeans are a rip-off £80/90 odd pound for something similar you could buy in river island. If I want to buy a jumper and it to lose shape after one wash i'll go topman.

Moved back in with my girlfriend. The house I own is now empty while I spruce it up to sell.

Rang the council to tell them I've moved out and, unbelievably, they want to put my council tax UP! By not living there, I no longer qualify for single occupancy discount! They're actually saying that zero occupants have to pay more than one occupant.

I've always said the councils are mental but this is another level.

My OH's Dad, right, when opening a new milk carton or whatever you call then now, doesn't simply peel off the foil seal, like normal people, but inexplicably makes two parallel slits in it with a knife, each about a cm long.

When attempting to pour the milk, this creates an effect that can only really be likened to pissing through an unretracted foreskin, i.e. it goes everywhere. I have literally no idea why he does this because in no way does it make it easier to pour milk. I wouldn't mind if he only did this in his own home, but I find my own milk 'upgraded' in this way when he visits.

Do you think he will kill us all in the night?

Edited by Bellend Sebastian

My OH's Dad, right, when opening a new milk carton or whatever you call then now, doesn't simply peel off the foil seal, like normal people, but inexplicably makes two parallel slits in it with a knife, each about a cm long.

When attempting to pour the milk, this creates an effect that can only really be likened to pissing through an unretracted foreskin, i.e. it goes everywhere. I have literally no idea why he does this because in no way does it make it easier to pour milk. I wouldn't mind if he only did this in his own home, but I find my own milk 'upgraded' in this way when he visits.

He might try... as he does sound a tad unhinged... but Foxy Peter will save you all. 

I bought a big box of hayfever tablets today, spending Greece's deficit in the process.

I get home, gagging for one of them.

Open it up, and there is 7. ****ing 7.

This box is huge and they can only fit 7. They can only fit 7 of these 5 mm tablets in a 4 inch box.

God damnit.

The irony.. 

Goodbye FTers, I expect to have a ban from this. 

Only kidding  :P

Do you find he pishes the same way?  :ph34r:

Do you find he pishes the same way?  :ph34r:

If he cleans up he can piss how he likes.

Mind you, with a toilet training toddler in the house I'm currently wading through lakes of the stuff so I'm pretty laissez-faire about urine at the minute.

Write that on my gravestone

Edited by Bellend Sebastian

If he cleans up he can piss how he likes.

Mind you, with a toilet training toddler in the house I'm currently wading through lakes of the stuff so I'm pretty laissez-faire about urine at the minute.

Write that on my gravestone

My little lad has turned 1yr old and I have all that to look forward to. His older sister will have been a cakewalk in comparison no doubt.