Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Grammar nazis' :)

People with no grammatical standards.

You dont need the apostrophe in the plural of Nazi. And as Nazi is a name it has a capital N.

Yah Boo :P

Edited by Parafox

Going back to my iTunes point last night.

Digital Music/iTunes.

Totally ****ed my whole collection/library up. Some files appear 'corrupt' (Some that I don't own the CD's to now or don't know where the files are located), i've updated the music on my phone and it's for some reason but certain albums and songs on twice, I don't know what corrupted and not (Because there are many corrupted files apparently) I'm quite 'anal' when it comes to the artwork and how my music is listed it's all over the shop.

Fucking fuming.

Can't help but feel this is alot of money wasted and alot of music lost.

Anyone got any advice/some hope that I can salvage something?

God know how certain files have become corrupt (Virus?) and god know's why iTunes is fucking up, absolutely fuming.

And no this isn't the time for any anti-Apple/people who prefer andriod to slag Apple things off, I just want genuine hope and advice on if I can fix this.

Edited by Matt

Going back to my iTunes point last night.

Digital Music/iTunes.

Totally ****ed my whole collection/library up. Some files appear 'corrupt' (Some that I don't own the CD's to now or don't know where the files are located), i've updated the music on my phone and it's for some reason but certain albums and songs on twice, I don't know what corrupted and not (Because there are many corrupted files apparently) I'm quite 'anal' when it comes to the artwork and how my music is listed it's all over the shop.

Fucking fuming.

Can't help but feel this is alot of money wasted and alot of music lost.

Anyone got any advice/some hope that I can salvage something?

God know how certain files have become corrupt (Virus?) and god know's why iTunes is fucking up, absolutely fuming.

Hope someone can help you out as I have no knowledge about mp3, never understood why people would buy music and don't physically own it, I guess your problem is just another reason why mp3 doesn't interest me.

good luck I hope you can sort it out.

Hope someone can help you out as I have no knowledge about mp3, never understood why people would buy music and don't physically own it, I guess your problem is just another reason why mp3 doesn't interest me.

good luck I hope you can sort it out.

Well I have hardly ever bought music in digital form because of this fear - I've bought probably 2 or 3 albums in digital form.

Like you this is another reason why i'm put off - However I do believe if you buy it of iTunes you can re-download should you ever lose the files, so in the case I guess you could say it's 'safer'. Either way there are pros and cons I guess, but i'm not keen on downloading digital file.

So on the brightside I do have a majority of it on CD's, so if worst does come to the worst I can just delete everything and start importing the music back onto iTunes. However over time you misplace and lose CD's (None of my favourites, obviously because they are favourites) so no doubt I have lost quite a few of these CD's.

However that is going to take a very, very, very long time. Also I don't what corrupt and what's not.

Aside from that (And perhaps this is karma) I have quite abit of 'aquired' music that I have downloaded so if any of that corrupt then i've lost that I guess, as simple as that.

Edited by Matt

Traffic Census - AGAIN. These fooking things waste my time far too often. Got held up by an awful one at Fosse Park this morning, and held up in another on the way home. On the plus side though, I got the survey this morning, so I can share the exciting questions that Leicestershire County Council and Leicester City Council need to know the answers to. Apparently, according to Peter Osborne, Cabinet member for highways and transportation, these surveys "help us to plan for and meet the transport needs of Leicestershire".

So, the questions:

1) What are you driving? Car/Van/Lorry/Other

2) How many people in your vehicle?

3) Address of where you are coming from?

4) Why were you there? Home/Work/Employee Business/Education/Shopping/Other

5) Address of where you are going

6) Why are you going there? Home/Work/Employee Business/Education/Shopping/Other

7) Where will you park?

8) Will you make the return journey today?

9) Who is your Mobile phone operator?  :dry:  (I selected None, for 'None of your business')

So, all those jams, all those holdups, and all that money spent, has helped the councils understand that a) people drive to work in rush hour. b) people come home after work. Top work chaps, makes all my wasted time worthwhile. 

Traffic Census - AGAIN. These fooking things waste my time far too often. Got held up by an awful one at Fosse Park this morning, and held up in another on the way home. On the plus side though, I got the survey this morning, so I can share the exciting questions that Leicestershire County Council and Leicester City Council need to know the answers to. Apparently, according to Peter Osborne, Cabinet member for highways and transportation, these surveys "help us to plan for and meet the transport needs of Leicestershire".

So, the questions:

1) What are you driving? Car/Van/Lorry/Other

2) How many people in your vehicle?

3) Address of where you are coming from?

4) Why were you there? Home/Work/Employee Business/Education/Shopping/Other

5) Address of where you are going

6) Why are you going there? Home/Work/Employee Business/Education/Shopping/Other

7) Where will you park?

8) Will you make the return journey today?

9) Who is your Mobile phone operator?  :dry:  (I selected None, for 'None of your business')

So, all those jams, all those holdups, and all that money spent, has helped the councils understand that a) people drive to work in rush hour. b) people come home after work. Top work chaps, makes all my wasted time worthwhile. 

I about shit a brick when I saw a load of the cars in front of me get pulled over at the Foxhunter Roundabout this morning.  I thought it was one of those VOSA inspections & they were about to give my van a going over.  I wouldn't mind, but someone has been driving around in my van using red diesel.

I about shit a brick when I saw a load of the cars in front of me get pulled over at the Foxhunter Roundabout this morning.  I thought it was one of those VOSA inspections & they were about to give my van a going over.  I wouldn't mind, but someone has been driving around in my van using red diesel.

hmmmm :P

I about shit a brick when I saw a load of the cars in front of me get pulled over at the Foxhunter Roundabout this morning. I thought it was one of those VOSA inspections & they were about to give my van a going over. I wouldn't mind, but someone has been driving around in my van using red diesel.

If you run the tank dry you will get rid of all traces, they only dip the tank these days.

Right.

Someone explain to me why Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt considers it appropriate to stand up in the House Of Commons and apologise for acts that took place years ago when no one knew any better and which were perpetrated by a lone sicko who misused his influence. And why he has to use the "voice of contrition" when doing so.

:mad:

Politicians are too quick to apologise for stuff they have no place aplogising for.

Shouldn't he be sorting out the NHS?