Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Tells wife - you can't drive to Kettering until I've fixed the fan belt.

Wife - but I must go to my sister's

Tells wife - no the wife, you can not, not until I have fixed the fan belt

*wife goes*

*wife overheats then pops the car*

:angry:

sorry to revel in your fortunateness but surely teaching the wife to take off her tights to 'fix' the fan belt should happen on date number 2 when your 4th hand morris marina 'overheats' on the way to the local forested area?

anyway, the tell tale signs of an ensuing illness are beginning to grind me gears

im so p*ssed off, took my gf to the cinema to watch yes man, i paid £12or so for tickets and then another £7 for food etc

onlyto have 2 young lads in front talking etc

and more people behind throwing sweets!

i wanted to slap them to puberty, but i didnt want to upset my gf

bloody kids!

Thought you ditched her?

Bloody women grind my gears. First she tells me she wants a divorce, then has a go at me for talking to other women. And she drinks too much.

:angry::)

Cheers then! :o

But you still :wub: me anyway! :D

charity guilt-trip adverts, because i'm made to feel like a complete shit because i can't afford to bung all of them money every month!

The Red Cross came to my house on Xmas Eve to tell me about what they do and how much it costs.

Obviously not the whole Red Cross as we didn't have enough mince pies in, just two of them.

Apparently I could help save the world for just 26pence per day.

The world gone unsaved for almost a week now.

Children on planes.

And (at risk of offending some on here) parents of children on planes.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but if your child is wailing on a plane would you not pick them up, walk up and down the plane, speak to them, show them something that will catch their attention, do SOMETHING. Not just sit there going "Shhhh".

For 4 hours yesterday there were kids on my plane coming back from Cyprus that seemed to be competing with each other in who could scream the loudest. It was horrific. And the majority of the parents just sat there twiddling there thumbs.

Children on planes.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but if your child is wailing on a plane would you not pick them up, walk up and down the plane, speak to them, show them something that will catch their attention, do SOMETHING. Not just sit there going "Shhhh".

For 4 hours yesterday there were kids on my plane coming back from Cyprus that seemed to be competing with each other in who could scream the loudest. It was horrific. And the majority of the parents just sat there twiddling there thumbs.

Yeah it is very annoying, I had a little kid kick the back of my chair for a whole flight once and on the way there some drunken lads in the seat in front making a racket! Oh the joy.

Edited by lavrentis

Children on planes.

Sennheiser PXC 450 - NoiseGard Active Noise Canceling Headphones

31WFZESV0RL._SS500_.jpg

People. The vast majority of them have ground my gears so much I have no gears left. I am not exaggerating either, as they all seemed to be in Leicester today making my shopping experience a nightmare. I am considering buying some kind of semi-automatic weapon for next year's sales.

People. The vast majority of them have ground my gears so much I have no gears left. I am not exaggerating either, as they all seemed to be in Leicester today making my shopping experience a nightmare. I am considering buying some kind of semi-automatic weapon for next year's sales.

i have no idea why people (when i say people, i mean women, as they're the only ones who willingly put themselves through the whole sorry experience) go and put themselves through the whole sorry experience (of shopping in the sales)

anywho i hope you've left me summat, i'm in town tomorrow.

I went today, believe me if it was bad for you I had it worse. Stuck in Boots for 20 mins while my wife and 3 daughters decided which nail varnish to buy :angry: .

i have no idea why people (when i say people, i mean women, as they're the only ones who willingly put themselves through the whole sorry experience) go and put themselves through the whole sorry experience (of shopping in the sales)

anywho i hope you've left me summat, i'm in town tomorrow.

With most shops I walked in, got so far, and walked straight back out. Even if you could find something you want, the queues for the tills were horrendous.

As for the ones I got to look round, everything I liked came in a size 18 or larger!! I managed to find just one pretty top, and one jumper. :angry:

I went today, believe me if it was bad for you I had it worse. Stuck in Boots for 20 mins while my wife and 3 daughters decided which nail varnish to buy :angry: .

Damn you, Corky, damn you!

I went in Boots, as I get my toiletries for the next 3 months in the sales! Carl ended up walking out, then phoning me whilst I was in some massively long queue to ask where I was. :doh: