Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I agree with most of that and what he said but the paragraph about people being hypocritical is irrelevant.

I think it certainly is relevant in relation to the press, which are currently spending an extraordinary time to post their musings on him via their medium of communication. Suarez if you remember was voted Footballer of the Year by the press, this even though he spent a duration of the season sitting on the naughty step for gnashing on Serbian right back. Despite this hideous indiscretion, it was conveniently forgotten, as he had a tremendous amount of success dragging a fairly average side to a near Championship title.

I guess the hypocrisy is that this incident will be soon forgotten once he returns to the field of play in 4 months time or so, and he possible returns to form (with whomever!), and keeps nibble-free from his opponents. It's a handy hole-filler in England's early exit, and the cross media decision to not over-scrutinise the methods/tactics/team choice by Roy, and distractionally focus on what is irrelevant in the overall picture of the football industry (ie. corporate and organisational corruption, the ultimate detrimental affect of the gambling industry, why Pearson hasn't signed anyone yet!, the switching of the Kop and the family stand, and the inevitable rise in the tickets both individual and season for LCFC, and how soon this will be implemented.

Uruguay actually played without Suarez and did well (thus my surprise at their capitulation and dreadful performance last night), so whilst he deserves the ban, and in my view it's sufficient in it's length and severity to put off him or any other hungry angry gringos from thinking they can behave like they wish without consequences.

Now if more attention was paid to the cvnts running the horror show maybe, just maybe we the customers and fans can get back to some semblance of trust.

Foreigners on helplines. They make you more confused than the original reason you phoned up for!

I try my hardest to understand them but I just can't (Generally), I've just had to phone up twice because the first time a bloke was mummbling and the 2nd time I got some women who spoke at 100 miles per hour yet when I spoke at a normal pace she couldn't understand me.

Amazing how when you want to cancel something you are put through to someone you can understand though.

No. I think the overreaction to his tantamount to the UK media making 'a meal of it', and hoping the can fill their papers/news items with this for as long as possible in the hope that they can achieve their ultimate goal of expelling him from the country.

Suarez is a total bellend, don't get me wrong, but I'd say there's much worse things footballers have done to each other on and off the pitch, and the clamour to find 'the most outraged' celebrity soundbite of the year is both dull and sickening. And we're not talking about just the sports media, we're about mainstream news media who should really be filling our screens with information about matters that really do matter, not distraction and bollocks.

Utter toss. Players have done worse in one-offs, off the pitch but that's irrelevant here. He's done it three times - so he clearly shows no remorse or even thinks he did anything wrong. He's shown himself to be a vile person. If Collymore had committed domestic abuse a couple more times, people would rightly be absolutely outraged at him, so why should people not be outraged about Suarez, who has committed a disgusting and violent act THREE times, and not only continues to do it, but defends his actions and lies through his teeth claiming he's done nothing wrong?

He's a massive ****, and people should rightly hate him.

• Like 3

Utter toss. Players have done worse in one-offs, off the pitch but that's irrelevant here. He's done it three times - so he clearly shows no remorse or even thinks he did anything wrong. He's shown himself to be a vile person. If Collymore had committed domestic abuse a couple more times, people would rightly be absolutely outraged at him, so why should people not be outraged about Suarez, who has committed a disgusting and violent act THREE times, and not only continues to do it, but defends his actions and lies through his teeth claiming he's done nothing wrong?

Yep, Collymore and Shearer etc. all learnt their lesson and never became repeat offenders whereas Suarez has - he deserves all of the media attention he gets because he bit somebody at the world's biggest sporting event.

Yes 'hate', you've used the right word there. People should hate him.  :rolleyes:

Ray Winston and those ****ing Bet 365 ads. Every ****ing break during the World Cup.

"'Ave a bang on that!" **** off!

I hate it when he's singing "Who ate all the pie aye aye" And the goes as if to say "You fat bastard" Weird, pointless, adds nothing to what their selling, and his head looks ****ing huge!

The US Supreme Court.

Yes, you bunch of dumb bastards, you're supposed to swear off politics when you take the bench, not put every legislative decision you make along party lines. That's rather the point of 'checks and balances', isn't it? So the political crap doesn't interfere with the law?