Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

With most shops I walked in, got so far, and walked straight back out. Even if you could find something you want, the queues for the tills were horrendous.

As for the ones I got to look round, everything I liked came in a size 18 or larger!! I managed to find just one pretty top, and one jumper. :angry:

Damn you, Corky, damn you!

I went in Boots, as I get my toiletries for the next 3 months in the sales! Carl ended up walking out, then phoning me whilst I was in some massively long queue to ask where I was. :doh:

Good old Carl.

I hate sales, I hate people in sales more to the point. It was at Stezzas suggestion that we frequent Leicester Town tomorrow, this is only because he has vouchers to spend.

I don't have any vouchers :angry:

Good old Carl.

I hate sales, I hate people in sales more to the point. It was at Stezzas suggestion that we frequent Leicester Town tomorrow, this is only because he has vouchers to spend.

I don't have any vouchers :angry:

Carl had vouchers to spend. It was his idea, and he must know it is dangerous to take me near to shops.

Lisa.

Slagging me off at every opportunity, blaming me for some "brawl" at bowling (and I wasn't even there), and not liking Twiglets.

Not impressed at all <_<

:o

:cry:

Like we said round yours, we should leave Carl and Stez to go shopping and we should do Sing Star. Simple.

Carl has mentioned the word "Sainsbury". How do I get out of that one?

I'll forgive you later. And I don't like Marmite. Marmite grinds my gears.

Ok. Thank you.

(Need pouty emoticon.........)

Have you stopped throwing plates and cutlery at me?

*swerves to avoid a fork*

I've not been at home for days. Did you not even notice that I left when you bought those revolting twiglets? :sick:

Leese - can you add twiglet-eating to the 'grounds for divorce' list please? I'm not sure I am gonna divorce Corky now, but it could come in useful at some later stage. Ta. :smile:

I've not been at home for days. Did you not even notice that I left when you bought those revolting twiglets? :sick:

Leese - can you add twiglet-eating to the 'grounds for divorce' list please? I'm not sure I am gonna divorce Corky now, but it could come in useful at some later stage. Ta. :smile:

I was too busy thinking about Katy :wub:

Oh shit, did I say that out loud, I meant yes of course I knew you went :sweating:

Edited by Corky

Consider it duly noted.

I was too bust thinking about Katy :wub:

Oh shit, did I say that out loud, I meant yes of course I knew you went :sweating:

Too 'bust'? Freudian slip? Hmmm, very suspicious. <_<

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Actually, I'll tell you why. I stand at train stations with about 200 other people all waiting to fit into a two or three carriage train, and I look across, see a train of about six or seven carriages with 30 people waiting on its way to Lincolnshire (Grantham, Skegness, Sleaford etc).

It grinds my gears :angry: <_<

Actually, I'll tell you why. I stand at train stations with about 200 other people all waiting to fit into a two or three carriage train, and I look across, see a train of about six or seven carriages with 30 people waiting on its way to Lincolnshire (Grantham, Skegness, Sleaford etc).

It grinds my gears :angry: <_<

It's not Lincolnshire's fault :cry:

Blame it on the train companies :cry:

Oh, except Sleaford, you can slag that off all you want. I went to school there. And Mark Wallington teaches there (cue stez...)

Oh, except Sleaford, you can slag that off all you want. I went to school there. And Mark Wallington teaches there (cue stez...)

I know it's not Lincolnshire's fault, but it feels like it.

what? i have no stories relating to mark wallington other than once, having seen his winkle