Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest MattP

Proof that right wingers are all cold blooded lizards.

:D

All all you lefties are pink turning pansies who can't stand the heat.

I honestly don't know how anyone doesn't like it, I've never bothered usuing suncream (even in the 40+ heat) so I do feel sorry for the gingers who go red after 15 mins, but apart from those I don't think anything improves a countries mood more than the sun.

Depends what you mean by struggling.

I'm not especially comfortable in mid twenties heat but I'm not a mess on the floor. I don't like it but I wouldn't call it a struggle.

Sleeping is, mind. I hate sleeping when it's hot at night.

Guest MattP

Depends what you mean by struggling.

I'm not especially comfortable in mid twenties heat but I'm not a mess on the floor. I don't like it but I wouldn't call it a struggle.

Sleeping is, mind. I hate sleeping when it's hot at night.

I mean the sort of people you see walking through town having to lean on walls pouring with sweat as they have walked 200 yards in it.

Just sleep nude outside the covers, works for me.

I sweat profusely in this type of heat. I'm not overweight, I'm physically fit but always had a problem with sweat. Particularly from my head. Could be to do with my thick hair, other than that what can I do?

Sweating is normal, and essential, it's a process that keeps us cool. I do sweat a lot as well, but then again I've got thick longer hair, and last night was ridiculous. Was awake at four because I was that warm. I'd soon rather it be cold at night.

I mean the sort of people you see walking through town having to lean on walls pouring with sweat as they have walked 200 yards in it.

Just sleep nude outside the covers, works for me.

Sounds like a cry for help. Stay away from those boxes of Strongbow and get to work on your cv.  :thumbup:

Guest MattP

Sounds like a cry for help. Stay away from those boxes of Strongbow and get to work on your cv.  :thumbup:

The CV is done and is going on everywhere on Monday, the boxes of Strongbow are staying though I assure you lol it's a mixture of excitement and dread to be thinking about facing the world of working for someone else again.

Least I'll be in time for the Christmas party mind. Just a shame the accounts ones are usually shit.

Surely that's just the fatties?

You would think that wouldn't you.

Guest MattP

That's a stupid statement and you know it!!

Hahaha I think our one was the best I've ever been to!

You up for a pint at the start of the season?

Hahaha I think our one was the best I've ever been to!

You up for a pint at the start of the season?

Same here, you should come work for me and we can smash it up again this year!

Yeah defo mate, can meet before the Everton game in town if you want? Where you sitting this season?

Guest MattP

Same here, you should come work for me and we can smash it up again this year!

Yeah defo mate, can meet before the Everton game in town if you want? Where you sitting this season?

West Stand. Old fart now.

Nice one, will send you a message nearer the game, Everton perfect.

#pigpigpig

Tell you what, the film has ruined perceptions of cowboys among the youth, my cousin even told me the term cowboy is used as gay sometimes now.

I hope John Wayne is giving Heath Ledger a right kicking inside the pearly gates.

I think you'll find her his name was Marion.

Saw quite a few of the windmills in fields  traveling to the Lake District and Scotland. thought they looked pretty cool. The sort of thing you get used to over time and accept and if they are good for the environment what is the problem.

• Like 1

Got some top class bellends having one of their salmonella special barbecues making my ears bleed with the likes of Carly Rae Jepson, Pharrell Williams and LMFAO blurting out a few doors away.

May the raw chicken gods smite down their bowels.

Sounds very familiar, you live in Birstall too?