Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I want the toilet seat up so it can be ready to be pissed in when needed.

What good is a toilet seat down?

I loved it when I lived alone, but now I have to adhere to rules made by a woman in my own house. :(

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

I loved it when I lived alone, but now I have to adhere to rules made by a woman in my own house. :(

I want the seat and the lid down on my toilet. I am thankful I get one of those. <_<

looking on the positives, if you're caught needing a mid-night dump, there's no faffing about looking for the seat, saving valuable time!

What difference does it make if its up or down? No-one is going to come round your house and specifically point it out (unless they are very disturbed).

Where do you keep yours then?

put yourself in the zone:

it's 3.30 in the AM you're woken by stomach cramps, courtesy of beer shits, you're bleary eyed, hung over, it's dark and you have to waft your had about looking for the seat, and place it down quietly so as not to wake the household, all this wastes valuable time, especially whist your almost touching cloth

put yourself in the zone:

it's 3.30 in the AM you're woken by stomach cramps, courtesy of beer shits, you're bleary eyed, hung over, it's dark and you have to waft your had about looking for the seat, and place it down quietly so as not to wake the household, all this wastes valuable time, especially whist your almost touching cloth

Thats one zone i'd rather not put myself in!

People who use a mobile whilst driving and also the people who condone it.

:thumbup:

And also people who moan at traffic wardens for doing their job properly. If you didn't park illegally, they wouldn't harass you. It's plain and simple.

:thumbup:

And also people who moan at traffic wardens for doing their job properly. If you didn't park illegally, they wouldn't harass you. It's plain and simple.

No it's not. :rolleyes:

THRACIAN, QUICK! HE'S SUPPORTING THE GESTAPO! GET HIM

Look, sorry Alex, the re-phrased post was what I meant. I know some people who deliberately set out to annoy traffic wardens, then complain when they do their jobs.

Some probably are difficult, but others don't make it easy for them, that's all I'm saying :thumbup: