Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Looks like a log at first glance.

There's only so much I can do with 5 minutes and badly designed original characters

Ken - would you please provide us with an animation of a Pepperami character buggering a Cheesestring? I'll even accept a still image

I'll even accept a poem (not a haiku though, that's cheating) 

It is a word, but usually used in a legal sense when determining liability or guilt. Doesn't quite work in that sentence though.

It's been said a 100,000,000x over, but LAD culture infuriates me more each day. Mainly because the word seems to follow after every possible human action nowadays. A man helps an old lady across the street apparently means OAP-LAD, man donates money to charity makes him a CharityLAD. Stop it, please.

Agreed. The Lad Bible is absolutely cancerous.

There's only so much I can do with 5 minutes and badly designed original characters

Ken - would you please provide us with an animation of a Pepperami character buggering a Cheesestring? I'll even accept a still image

I'll even accept a poem (not a haiku though, that's cheating) 

cheesestring.gif

Coinicidentally just as I've been scrolling through the last page of fromagian frottery that very advert came on in the background.

What a load of toss. Children should be force fed Stilton to get them into the real gear early doors.

It is a word, but usually used in a legal sense when determining liability or guilt. Doesn't quite work in that sentence though.

It's been said a 100,000,000x over, but LAD culture infuriates me more each day. Mainly because the word seems to follow after every possible human action nowadays. A man helps an old lady across the street apparently means OAP-LAD, man donates money to charity makes him a CharityLAD. Stop it, please.

I hate that LAD shite, too.

I also hate the stereotypical "lad" - tank top, big muscles, tatoos, snapback - thinking that's how to get through life. "Oh I can get all the women". Yeah man, but at least I know where fvcking Russia is.

I hate that LAD shite, too.

I also hate the stereotypical "lad" - tank top, big muscles, tatoos, snapback - thinking that's how to get through life. "Oh I can get all the women". Yeah man, but at least I know where fvcking Russia is.

lol

Please tell me that's something you've actually said to some Geordie Shore wankstain at some point.

lol

Please tell me that's something you've actually said to some Geordie Shore wankstain at some point.

No I haven't. Never really met one in real life (don't want too either).

Although 4 of my flatmates watch those shite programmes so when I venture out my room I always go off on one at the television. It does wind me up... It's not even funny either, it's scripted shit. Don't get why people watch it.

If I want to watch something funny, I watch something funny - Only Fools, Monty Python etc - not some fake reality rubbish. Those people shouldn't even be classed as 'celebrities'.

Was on a nightout once in Manchester and one of them turned up. As surprised, most of the girls were loving it. Ergh. Actually. I got with a girl that night so who had the last laugh. Yeah. Probably him. But anyway it's still fake, scripted, rubbish.

Edited by Fox92

I'll tell you what's ground my gears tonight. Getting lectured by a pizza deliveryman because apparently I'm out of his usual area.

Well maybe your branch shouldn't be posting vouchers offering tasty tasty deals through my door then?

I made that point and then he repeated the phrase "I'm not supposed to go past the dunes" over and over again, as if I'd lured him to an Austrian sex dungeon.

Then the cheeky bastard had a moan because I gave him a £20. The point of that, you twat, is so you give me the change and I tell you to keep x amount for yourself.

In this case x, like a quadratic equation, equalled zero.

Cvnt.

• Like 4

Dominos Meateor.

The astronomy related pun in the name was what swayed me towards it.

Nice.

I got an offer thing through the door any pizza any size all month £5.99 collection £9.99 delivery. I'm tempted by a small margarita to be delivered.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 2