Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Looks like I'm not the only customer they've upset this week...

A red-haired boy burst into tears when hurtful Domino’s Pizza workers called him Ginger Kid on his receipt.

Ross Wajgtknecht, 11, has endured bullying because of his hair and is horrified that staff at the fast food chain also poked fun at him.

He was at the takeaway with two pals and they all gave their full names when they ordered.

When they collected their pizzas, his friends had their first names on their receipts – but Ross couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw what was on his.

He said: “I was really sad. I get bullied at school about my hair but you don’t expect it from an adult. I couldn’t stop thinking about it and brought the packet home because I wanted to show my mum.”

Furious mum Evette, 43, said: “He is usually quite a strong and confident lad who doesn’t let comments upset him but reading that has really knocked him.” Ross’ dad, Andrew, 45, called the Domino’s blunder “totally disgusting”.

ross-wajtknecht-image-1-425112122.jpgThe receipt given to Ross Wajtknecht (Pic: SWNS)

The builder added: “You would not describe someone by the colour of their skin or by calling them fat so why is it OK to call Ross ginger? I think they picked on him because he is just a lad and they knew he wouldn’t defend himself. It is prejudice.

“They offered him a free pizza but the damage has been done and he doesn’t want to go back in case it happens again.”

Ross, of Peasedown, Somerset, bought the pizza from the Domino’s branch in nearby Midsomer Norton.

Manager Pat Bennet said: “It was for the benefit of the person who took the order. It wasn’t meant to cause offence.

“I have apologised to the family over the phone and the member of staff concerned has written an apology to the boy. We will ensure nothing like this happens again.”

But Ross’ family are demanding a full apology from Domino’s head office.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dominos-pizza-staff-call-boy-133854

Speaking off take away deliveries I had a wild night the other week. Ordered Chinese and half an hour later a guy pulled up out the front with takeaway struggling to see the numbers on the doors, so i went out and flagged him down and took the delivery. Thought it was a bit strange that they'd included a can of lilt (I'm white) but the price seemed right so I paid and took it indoors. I put the bag on the table then ten seconds later there's a knock at the door and another delivery guy. Turns out I'd taken SOMEONE ELSE'S ORDER! Of course I had to pay for that one too and then figure out how to resolve the situation. Luckily there was a telephone number in the first bag to some Indian so I called them and got the right address and took it round. Of course I had to explain what I'd done and the neighbour lady was very unsure but thankfully everything went OK. Took me ages to calm down after all that excitement.

Edited by MooseBreath
  • Like 2

The number of toddlers who manage to sound like a one person riot by kicking their legs against chairs, smacking tables or twatting anything and everything with toys or anything else that comes to hand whilst mummy sits their smiling sweetly at her little possum. Well mummy, if you don't restrain the little shit I just might

• Like 1

The whole cliche of footballer's wages and nobody mentions these gobshites: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/11002214/Big-Bang-Theory-halts-production-due-to-pay-dispute.html

Amazingly, that talentless twat Charlie Sheen used to be on $2m an episode for Chuck Lorre's other shit comedy.

It is ridiculous, my other half used to act quite a bit and she often tells me how easy their roles are. Fairly sure the Friends cast were on over $1,000,000 each by the end, and still get a little from the re-runs. Which was negotiated by Lisa Kudrow (the worst of the cast as any awesome Friends fan would agree).

Whilst we are stereotyping people who drink lilt, why is it that the only people I know who use cocoa butter are black?

I use it, but admittedly it is my wife's.

When my wife's skin is dry her skin looks 'ashy' (dull with a white finish). Cocoa butter provides very deep moisture.

Also helps with stretch marks.

Whilst we are stereotyping people who drink lilt, why is it that the only people I know who use cocoa butter are black?

I think it's part of West Indian culture.

My missus swears by it, but she learned of it from a West Indian friend.

I think it's part of West Indian culture.

My missus swears by it, but she learned of it from a West Indian friend.

I tried the palmers cocoa butter but found it quite thick and left my skin feeling greasy.

Vaseline do something similar a little more expensive though and I prefer that one. I like using it just for the smell of it.

I tried the palmers cocoa butter but found it quite thick and left my skin feeling greasy.

Vaseline do something similar a little more expensive though and I prefer that one. I like using it just for the smell of it.

The real stuff can be bought in a block from most Caribbean stores, and it works out much cheaper that way.