Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Lilt really isn't something stereotypically drank by black folk. What a strange thing to think.

Maybe the advert for Lilt with the two carribean women made him think that stereotype.

Do agree it is a lil strange but this is the only logical reason i can come up with

KA fruit punch :thumbup:

I love that stuff, it's about 600 calories a can but it's great

My favourite is Hawaiian Punch

570356b.jpg

Had it when I went to America years ago, shame the only places you can get it over here it's about £2 a can

Red stripe

"Orange juice"

"One O.J."

My misses' mentality.

She was droning on about wedding stuff and, because I supposedly wasn't giving her my full attention (ie. following her exact commands), she launches into a prolonged shouty, sweary tirade before storming out the house.

She then accuses ME of acting like a teenager!

:nigel:

You can't reason with her. I'd be better off trying to have a sensible conversation with a cat.

Just to explain, the lilt thing was a Brent reference. The 2013 comic relief jobby. "Rum and coke? Lilt?"

The rest of the story was fake too. Brilliant.

I wasn't having a go or anything, just saying.

Very unoriginal that.

You are the very antithesis of creativity and originality, you moan about everybody else saying the same stuff about you but it's because you post near on exactly the same stuff everyweek.
  • Like 2

My God, just reading through some of the most recent posts in this thread and I'm stunned... was yesterday/today declared 'National behave-as-if-you're-5-years-old day' and nobody told me? Seriously, a few of you need to take a look at yourselves as I'm embarrassed for you.

poo bum willy head.i agree.