Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I know I always bang on about mini roundabouts, but seriously today took my hate of them up a level... Was at a mini roundabout, it was pretty packed so I was giving way to right (as the law states), but that driver was giving was to his right and that driver was giving way to me. We were all just stood for what seemed to be ages. In the end, as always, I just thought sod it and went for it.

Just go, as soon as everyone stops just go. Got to be decisive!

I don't get this sort of shit tbh, surely if you're showing respect for an ego-trip, you're completely undermining the whole notion of respect.

Turn out the lights!  The cry goes out, across the twittershpere

Look at me!  The silent words, for everyone to hear

For is it greater to be seen, than to care at all

for those who gave their lives for us, us who did not fall

• Like 2

Vanarama advert.

"Wot am ah gonnner dooh" - drown yourself please

The last bit - "they're the ones you need to call" - I always sing along "Get your tits out for the lads… Twat." I don't know why.

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

"Wot am ah gonnner dooh" - drown yourself please

The last bit - "they're the ones you need to call" - I always sing along "Get your tits out for the lads… Twat." I don't know why.

The stupidly deep voice makes me want to punch myself

Turn out the lights!  The cry goes out, across the twittershpere

Look at me!  The silent words, for everyone to hear

For is it greater to be seen, than to care at all

for those who gave their lives for us, us who did not fall

Shit poem!!

It's no Burger Love, that's for sure!

Turning up at 6,45pm for the Word so as to get my name down after 7 when they start to take names  of performers  then ending up being one of the last in the queue and missing out.

A crying shame

Turning up at 6,45pm for the Word so as to get my name down after 7 when they start to take names  of performers  then ending up being one of the last in the queue and missing out.

Didn't realise the word was still going, is dani behr still hot?

• Like 2

Can't recall the name. Its coming up to its 14th anniversary in September or October. Biggest spoken word event in the East Midlands with people coming from all over the EM. Last night the star act was Hungarian poet and George Elliot poetry prize past winner. Came from East Anglia to appear. You do have to get your name down pretty quick. They could fill the spots available twice over.

Edited by Rincewind

People who take ages to text/call back or never do. Being ignored is an horrible experience, fills your mind with all sorts of negative thoughts

Hmm should this be in the Tinder thread? :)

But sorry... yeh... have someone in my life who is completely unreliable when it comes to responding (and being on time gahhhhhh) makes the head spin.

Edited by ozleicester

People who can't read a name which is written in front of them, especially when it's on the ****ing email.

I have been in correspondence with the field managers, one of whom persists in referring to me as Veronica, even though that's my surname, regardless of how many times I sign off using my first name.

What makes it worse is that I've met him on numerous occasions!

Edited by FoxyPV

People who can't read a name which is written in front of them, especially when it's on the ****ing email.

I have been in correspondence with the field managers, one of whom persists in referring to me as Veronica, even though that's my surname, regardless of how many times I sign off using my first name.

What makes it worse is that I've met him on numerous occasions!

Similarly, I rang up at hotel chain to book a hotel for later on in the month. Spelt my name out to them and she even repeated it back to me to make sure. She then asked for my e-mail address, which I gave and part of it includes all of my surname. Turns out she got the flippin e-mail address wrong cos she spelt the surname wrong in it (but had the correct spelling of it when she took my name down any way!). It's only six bloody letters.

Similarly, I rang up at hotel chain to book a hotel for later on in the month. Spelt my name out to them and she even repeated it back to me to make sure. She then asked for my e-mail address, which I gave and part of it includes all of my surname. Turns out she got the flippin e-mail address wrong cos she spelt the surname wrong in it (but had the correct spelling of it when she took my name down any way!). It's only six bloody letters.

Tinder related? ;)