Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Try this one. Picked a flyer up yesterday. let us know what the site. You reminded me with the post.

http://www.thingstodoinleicester.co.uk

I'll have a look myself now. :)

It seems to be still under construction. Looks like its for people to add stuff to. Crap.

You have to enter your email so they can send you stuff. Quicker to go to the tourist office. There is also an APP

to download

Edited by Rincewind

English people aping that stupid American saying " I'm Good " Which means no thank you ( I think ) ? No ones asking you if your bad so why reply with a moronic " I'm Good " This  American abuse of the English language needs to stop right now.  :mad:

Gee buddy, take a chill pill.

• Like 3

Soya milk.

My dad and stepmum both have it as they're lactose intolerant. It is the most putrid stuff I've every tasted, like sweetened sour milk that's curdled, and it's so thick and creamy. It's intolerable. Have to take round a small semi skimmed milk when I go round. Awful.

English people aping that stupid American saying " I'm Good " Which means no thank you ( I think ) ? No ones asking you if your bad so why reply with a moronic " I'm Good " This American abuse of the English language needs to stop right now. :mad:

I share your pain. I can't stand most Americanisms or just general abuse of the language. I hate them writing the date wrong. It makes no sense. Why would you put the smallest units in the middle? I hate, "I could care less." What does that even mean? You've told me nothing with that statement. I could go on, but I'll spare you.

Sadly, fighting this seems futile. It's only a matter of time before Idiocracy looks like a utopia.