Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Look, sorry Alex, the re-phrased post was what I meant. I know some people who deliberately set out to annoy traffic wardens, then complain when they do their jobs.

Some probably are difficult, but others don't make it easy for them, that's all I'm saying :thumbup:

Haha, I only responded like I did because Thracian started a thread once comparing Traffic Wardens to the Gestapo :thumbup:

You're still alive then!

Didn't make it to the rave in the end. It was the missus' birthday and she got far too drunk for us to make it there so I brought her home. there'll be another one soon!

Haha, I only responded like I did because Thracian started a thread once comparing Traffic Wardens to the Gestapo :thumbup:

Didn't make it to the rave in the end. It was the missus' birthday and she got far too drunk for us to make it there so I brought her home. there'll be another one soon!

Booo, me and Stez were taking bets as to how long you'd last as well. Disappointing Alex.

Thracian got annoyed with rule enforcers?

Never :ph34r:

I don't "set out" to annoy anyone and never have. Any reaction of mine has only ever been by way of retaliation to being unfairly attacked in some way, or bullied.

Yes it got me into serious trouble as a kid but not nearly as much as it would have done had I not got a family to feel responsible for.

I really am a lamb these days and my wife is a genuinely calming influence who fields and deals with almost every exchange I ever have with officialdom. :)

Edited by Thracian

Tonic water.

Vile. Absolutely vile.

Correct.

Did I? I don't like the orange juice with the bits in it.

Correct again. If I wanted the bits, I would eat an orange.

Turn to page 752 in Daggers' Guide To Life, go on, it covers the topic of 'Wankers and all things wank'. The section lasts for seventy-four pages, in 8-point font, it includes things such as:

• Car mechanics on the make
  • Pizza restaurants which skimp on the cheese but not on the charge
  • Hypochondriacs who insist on sharing their shite ailments with the world
  • People too unemployed to work but rich enough to stand in the bookies smoking fags costing £6.50 a packet
  • Politicians
  • Train television news about celebrities
  • The unintelligent believing they have a right to be heard
  • Drug dealers drug dealing in front of my children while their customers block my fvcking drive
  • Spitting. Seriously, if you do it in the street you look a total cvnt

Did you meet him on Monday?

Did he take you for a drink on Tuesday?

Have you been making love since Wednesday?

I bet he tries to chill on Sunday.

He asked me "What's My Flava?", and I wouldn't tell him.

He got in his car, and had to re-reverse.