Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who cant stay in there lane on a roundabout. Get it all the time when im in middle lane and the driver to my left (were both going straight on) cuts into my lane then continues in there own lane when they come off the roundabout. ITS NOT FVCKING DIFFICULT TO STAY IN YOUR LANE BITCH. :mad:

People who cant stay in there lane on a roundabout. Get it all the time when im in middle lane and the driver to my left (were both going straight on) cuts into my lane then continues in there own lane when they come off the roundabout. ITS NOT FVCKING DIFFICULT TO STAY IN YOUR LANE BITCH. :mad:

Tapped into phone whilst driving, IMO

:ph34r:

no i understood just wasnt sure why you put IMO. it made no sense.

IMO = "In My Opinion".  It's quite common to put that in posts made on internet discussion forums, down our way...

:)

HTH

(Happy to help)

Returning something to Abercrombie.

Instead of just popping it down to the post office and sending it off, I've got to put it in a cardboard box and arrange for a UPS driver to come and pick it up.

So if anyone wants to buy it before I send it back I'll take £70. Brand new still with tags on http://www.abercrombie.co.uk/shop/uk/mens-outerwear-sale/ampersand-mountain-parka-1901625_01

The utter idiots who can't find their seat. Who are these twats? They roll up 10 mins after kick off, making the whole block stand up while they check every single seat.

I thought the alphabetical rows and numerical seat numbers were a failsafe system. It seems this simple way of locating a seat is too much for some beef-witted simpletons.

The utter idiots who can't find their seat. Who are these twats? They roll up 10 mins after kick off, making the whole block stand up while they check every single seat.

I thought the alphabetical rows and numerical seat numbers were a failsafe system. It seems this simple way of locating a seat is too much for some beef-witted simpletons.

Challenge them to a game of battleships, should be an easy win.

The preachers in town. Every time I walk past them on my lunch break they are spouting some absolute drivel, with one man and his dog listening. I wouldn't mind, and I know nobody really takes any notice, but one thing a lady said was "Mohammed wont be going to heaven, even if he does blow himself up". What is wrong with some people?

• Like 1

Guest MattP

The preachers in town. Every time I walk past them on my lunch break they are spouting some absolute drivel, with one man and his dog listening. I wouldn't mind, and I know nobody really takes any notice, but one thing a lady said was "Mohammed wont be going to heaven, even if he does blow himself up". What is wrong with some people?

I'd be surprised if she wasn't arrested if she keeps that up.

The authorties take a very dim view on Christians shouting such things.

People who say "I get that" instead of I understand. Or " let's talk offline" I hear that in work. Or who leave an email saying " I'm out the business next week" Instead of saying I'm on my jollies. Do you get that?

One more thing

If you knew the origin of the word understand you might not be so catty, apparently its an old militry term for rank. As in ,do you stand under me, or i do stand under.

Effectivly saying i understand, is the equivelant of bowing to that persons seniority, do you get it?

If you knew the origin of the word understand you might not be so catty, apparently its an old militry term for rank. As in ,do you stand under me, or i do stand under.

Effectivly saying i understand, is the equivelant of bowing to that persons seniority, do you get it?

Boom! You smashed that one out the park.

lol

The circular knobs you get very occasionally on things like microwaves and stereos which when you turn in one direction the number jumps up and down in some mad frenzy and lands on whatever the hell digit it wants. The only way to get around them is to slowly turn it one fraction at a time.

How do these things still exist on modern applicances?!