Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

If you knew the origin of the word understand you might not be so catty, apparently its an old militry term for rank. As in ,do you stand under me, or i do stand under.

Effectivly saying i understand, is the equivelant of bowing to that persons seniority, do you get it?

Yes I concur. Few more to my list...customers who ask for whole loaves to be sliced in a supermarket ( you don't own a bread knife)? People who say 'whatever' in reply to a question, drivers not acknowledging you when you have pulled in to let them pass even though its your right of way, dickheads riding around on those mini motorbikes at all hours, any reality show, Eamon Holmes, Jim White ( why shout all the time?) the vanarama advert on TalkSport( my vans off the road its not working, what am I gonna doooooooo) Facebook, twitter, dog owners who take the trouble to pick up their dogs mess in a little black bag then leave it hanging from a branch or on the floor, these viral nominations like ice buckets and no make up selfies, the words selfie and hashtag. I think that will do til Sunday.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Edited by shill

That 50 ways to kill your Mammy advert.

I assume anyone with Sky Sports has seen it as it is on constant rotation, the concept, his accent, his face, just fvcking horrible.

And all my kids want to watch it, which means I have to

I assume anyone with Sky Sports has seen it as it is on constant rotation, the concept, his accent, his face, just fvcking horrible.

Even if I thought I might have watched it, there's no way I would watch it now, as Sky would assume their carpet bombing ad campaign has worked and do it again.

For the sake of all our viewing pleasure I urge you all to not watch this, and to encourage those you know not to watch it either.

Fvck them and their attempted brainwashing.

Fifty ways to punch him would be a better show. :whistle:

The preachers in town. Every time I walk past them on my lunch break they are spouting some absolute drivel, with one man and his dog listening. I wouldn't mind, and I know nobody really takes any notice, but one thing a lady said was "Mohammed wont be going to heaven, even if he does blow himself up". What is wrong with some people?

Yes. Plus all of the creeps you get mumbling nonsense, and patting their drums either next to the clock tower or at Cheapside. Morons. 

All these gimps you see walking around with ridiculous beards now, fvck off you scruffs.

I don't get it when they are ridiculously long. I mean, I have one but it's nothing excessive. Makes me look older as well which can work in my favour. I'd rather have it, then still look so young like a good mate of mine. He gets IDd literally everywhere.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

1,400 kids raped in one town, the authorities knew all about it but were too afraid to do anything because the rapists were from a specific ethnic group and they didn't want to be seen to be racist. Kids getting raped evidently less important than conforming with society's racial hypersensitivity. What a monumental fvck up.

Edited by MooseBreath
  • Like 2

Filling in my tax return and finding I owe £2700.  Ouch.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

1,400 kids raped in one town, the authorities knew all about it but were too afraid to do anything because the rapists were from a specific ethnic group and they didn't want to be seen to be racist. Kids getting raped evidently less important than conforming with society's racial hypersensitivity. What a monumental fvck up.

****ing outrageous.  Beyond comprehension isnt it.