Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Definitely, just egotistical bellends showing how much of a 'lad' they are.

The campaign has raised over £50 million. Although many won't have donated, the huge amount of money raised goes to show the benefit social media has when it comes to charity.

Edited by Jonaldinho
  • Like 1

IDS was challenged but refused to do it and cough up the forfeit.

Mind I think the blog that reported it was a piss take. He  was supposed to have been nominated by ATOS claimants. They alleged  he said 'There is supposed to be ice and water in the bucket but what those ATOS scroungers put in the bucket was neither.'

Made me smile.

I posted a video with Patrick Stewart doing it. I like how he done it. A  woman I know has been nominated. I'd like to be there. I'll go along with it unless I am nominated.

Edited by Rincewind

Paint/bodywork is expensive because there is a lot of work involved. £1200 does seem very steep though, maybe get quotes from a few places?

thats why im thinking a new door would be a more sensible option but Ford obviously want to bleed me dry.

I cant get it repaired anywhere else than Ford or it will void the warranty on the vehicle.

I think the only option is to wipe my arse with the quote they sent to me and send it back to them.

You can't even spell buses man!!!

I wouldn't know, I don't use the damn things.

My auto correct thinks busses is a word and literally just ran with it. I'm not sure what's more alarming, that that's the conclusion that it leapt to or that I just didn't consider challenging it.

Society is ****ed.

I wouldn't know, I don't use the damn things.

My auto correct thinks busses is a word and literally just ran with it. I'm not sure what's more alarming, that that's the conclusion that it leapt to or that I just didn't consider challenging it.

Society is ****ed.

You cant blame the tories, they are only vaguely aware that buses exist outside airports.

Every time somebody harks on about 'Little Everton' doing so well considering they've never had any money. Yes they're punching above their weight in terms of being above United and Spurs, but this season alone they have the likes of Barry and Eto'o who will be on God knows what p/w and have spent 28m on a single player. They really should be above the other 13/14.

Every time somebody harks on about 'Little Everton' doing so well considering they've never had any money. Yes they're punching above their weight in terms of being above United and Spurs, but this season alone they have the likes of Barry and Eto'o who will be on God knows what p/w and have spent 28m on a single player. They really should be above the other 13/14.

They spent over 20 million last transfer window too pretty sure. Over 6 of that on arouna kone who is yet to even score pretty sure.

They regularly spend 5 mill here or there on two or three players but people just seem to ignore it. James McCarthy was upwards of 12 million I think. They just also sign some players on loan or dirt cheap so everyone forgets and praises their genius transfer market moves.

They spent over 20 million last transfer window too pretty sure. Over 6 of that on arouna kone who is yet to even score pretty sure.

They regularly spend 5 mill here or there on two or three players but people just seem to ignore it. James McCarthy was upwards of 12 million I think. They just also sign some players on loan or dirt cheap so everyone forgets and praises their genius transfer market moves.

Exactly. I'd imagine their spend and wage bill is just as high if not higher than the vast majority of the Premier League. Some clubs just seem to be forgotten about when it comes to wages and transfer fees, e.g. small spending Nottingham Forest of the lower leagues.

It's like when people were hailing Moyes as some sort of genius when in fact he was underachieving for many years, Everton fans just accepted mediocracy.

The campaign has raised over £50 million. Although many won't have donated, the huge amount of money raised goes to show the benefit social media has when it comes to charity.

It's a shame people need an opportunity to show off before they consider donating money (or more importantly time) to a charity. Not really a sustainable model is it?

• Like 1