Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

My missus is obsessed with E4. There's an advert on there for a show I've never seen and never will. Almost Royal?

Literally looks like the worst thing on the entire planet and provokes me to rage angrily whenever it appears. I'm concerned actually watching an episode would send me apoplectic. What a load of shit.

Guest MattP

Airports in general. Hellish places.

I must be the only person in the World who likes them, the airport piss up is one of the best ones you can do imo.

And Finners, block the channel! Just pretend it's not working and you have called someone out.

I must be the only person in the World who likes them, the airport piss up is one of the best ones you can do imo.

And Finners, block the channel! Just pretend it's not working and you have called someone out.

You're kidding? As long as Mrs Finners gets her weekly intake of E4 (a free channel) I'm otherwise welcome to all the live sport and xbox live I can cram in to the remaining hours, free of argument.

Oh and I also quite like airports. Which is remarkable given how stressful I find waiting for flights.

I don't think getting on a plane pissed up is the best of ideas. The outcome has the potential to upset, the other passengers, the cabin  crew and worst of all airport security staff who in some airports may consider you to be a terrorist before and after they shoot you. It would be hard to convince them otherwise in the latter instance.

I don't think getting on a plane pissed up is the best of ideas. The outcome has the potential to upset, the other passengers, the cabin crew and worst of all airport security staff who in some airports may consider you to be a terrorist before and after they shoot you. It would be hard to convince them otherwise in the latter instance.

This has got to be up there with the daftest things you've ever said Edited by Wookie

Always turns into tongue in cheek lol

Maybe I should have put a smiley at the end for those that needed one. :)

I've met Matt and I am sure he would not mind a little leg pulling in return for leg pulling on me. Good bloke despite being a Tory.:) (sorry Matt)

Edited by Rincewind

Guest MattP

I don't think getting on a plane pissed up is the best of ideas. The outcome has the potential to upset, the other passengers, the cabin  crew and worst of all airport security staff who in some airports may consider you to be a terrorist before and after they shoot you. It would be hard to convince them otherwise in the latter instance.

Surely this is trolling, you can't actually write this out and believe it can you?

WHat about getting pissed beforehand doing Bhangra in the terminal, cus I have done that many a time, especially on stag doos????

Would they consider me a terrorist? 

Have you been on many planes Ken?

Not pissed up. OK so I over exaggerated a little. Yes I have seen some people at airports a little worse for wear with drink and still boarded the plane without managing to be shot and even had some drink on the plane. I was just adding a comical angle on it but I would still be wary these days because scaremongering and fear of security or lack of it at times.

Not been on a plane for a few years. I am not too keen on airports myself. Traveling alone can be a hassle as you cannot leave any luggage alone with noy having a wife to leave with it while I go to the bar or toilet. It has to be taken everywhere or else some staff will take it away or blow it up.

I don't think I've ever gone on a lads holiday and not got on the plane pissed.

When we went to Vegas a couple of years ago me & 3 mates drank 2 litres of Grey Goose, a litre of Dissarano & about 6 cans of Miller. The air hostesses didn't mind as we weren't loud, rude or abusive to anyone. Though we soon sobered up when we got to McCarran airport and saw the American police with their massive guns.

I don't think I've ever gone on a lads holiday and not got on the plane pissed.

When we went to Vegas a couple of years ago me & 3 mates drank 2 litres of Grey Goose, a litre of Dissarano & about 6 cans of Miller. The air hostesses didn't mind as we weren't loud, rude or abusive to anyone. Though we soon sobered up when we got to McCarran airport and saw the American police with their massive guns.

You sort of made my point with the last bit. Maybe I've been a good boy and as I said it is difficult to carry baggage back and forth to the bar. I am just not a big drinker in open public places,

I am sure people have been refused boarding a plane because of their condition. The worst I have been were the times I went Amsterdam one year and Munich beer fest another year and even then I cant remember drinking much.