Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Nothing beats hitting Airport Time. Love a 5.40am beer at Stansted.

Ended up tipsy flicking through books in Gatwick WH Smith while Fidel Edwards was browsing next to me in his maroon West Indies blazer once.

Edited by Voll Blau

Nothing beats hitting Airport Time. Love a 5.40am beer at Stansted.

Ended up tipsy flicking through books in Gatwick WH Smith while Fidel Edwards was browsing next to me in his maroon West Indies blazer once.

I'm the business traveller looking at all the dumb shits drinking as soon as they hit an airport and shaking my head. Really don't understand why people get shitfaced at 8am because they are flying.

I was actually unaware up to the other day that it actually/supposedly stands for 'Before Anyone Else'.

I seriously doubt these fvcking morons on twitter know that

Also spelling "of" and "on" as "if" and "in" on my phone

I'm the business traveller looking at all the dumb shits drinking as soon as they hit an airport and shaking my head. Really don't understand why people get shitfaced at 8am because they are flying.

Because I'm on holiday?

Were I there for the same purpose as you I'd imagine I probably wouldn't.

For additional FKING RETARDED support go to FKING RETARDS t-mobile.co.uk for up to date FKING RETARDED FAQ's, diagnostics and FKING RETARDED customer forums. While you're there have a look at Our FKING RETARDED superfast 4G plans available on the UK's biggest and fastest overall FKING RETARDED network.

TWO DAYS NOW AND STILL CANNOT USE M0BILE INTERNET THE FKING RETARDED MOBILE PHONE INTERNET DATA NETWORK IS STILL FKING INTERMITTENT!

TOTAL FKING RETARDS!!!

Edited by LJ Ashurst

For additional FKING RETARDED support go to FKING RETARDS t-mobile.co.uk for up to date FKING RETARDED FAQ's, diagnostics and FKING RETARDED customer forums. While you're there have a look at Our FKING RETARDED superfast 4G plans available on the UK's biggest and fastest overall FKING RETARDED network.

TWO DAYS NOW AND STILL CANNOT USE M0BILE INTERNET THE FKING RETARDED MOBILE PHONE INTERNET DATA NETWORK IS STILL FKING INTERMITTENT!

TOTAL FKING RETARDS!!!

Dont be conservative mate, tell us how you really feel about T -Mobile / EE

Airport business lounges are soulless places stocked with shit food and people who think they're a cut above because they can sit in a piece of space named "Premium", "Executive", "Cvntfeatures" or something similar and look down their noses at the "plebs" in the real world. Quicker Wi Fi is virtually all they're good for in my opinion. And 15 quid if you want to bring someone in who isn't otherwise entitled. Anyone who is willing to pay that deserves to be mugged.

• Like 2

At least they aren't in the lounge :)

There is that, I generally spend as much time in the airline lounge as possible. I still don't understand why getting drunk first thing in the morning is a must for some people going on holiday.

Airport business lounges are soulless places stocked with shit food and people who think they're a cut above because they can sit in a piece of space named "Premium", "Executive", "Cvntfeatures" or something similar and look down their noses at the "plebs" in the real world. Quicker Wi Fi is virtually all they're good for in my opinion. And 15 quid if you want to bring someone in who isn't otherwise entitled. Anyone who is willing to pay that deserves to be mugged.

I can take guests in free and the lufthansa lounges have staffed bars, decent hot food and decent ambience, maybe if you'd tried one of them you'd see the value.

I can take guests in free and the lufthansa lounges have staffed bars, decent hot food and decent ambience, maybe if you'd tried one of them you'd see the value.

Not my general experience though I've not been in a Lufthansa lounge. I'd expect the Germans to do it better though.

TOTAL FKING RETARDS!!!

e9a4use8.jpg

Guest MattP

I don't think I've ever gone on a lads holiday and not got on the plane pissed.

When we went to Vegas a couple of years ago me & 3 mates drank 2 litres of Grey Goose, a litre of Dissarano & about 6 cans of Miller. The air hostesses didn't mind as we weren't loud, rude or abusive to anyone. Though we soon sobered up when we got to McCarran airport and saw the American police with their massive guns.

lol

I was detained at McCarren to sober up once coming in from San Francisco, had been on it all day and they even let me through security having crawled through the scanner on hands and knees. I flew to Oz on my own as well and used the virgin first class lounge at Hong Kong on a 5 hour transfer, hit the grey goose, must have had 20-25 shots and ended up having to be carried up the escalator and driven to the boarding gate.

I absolutely love airports. As soon as you are through security it's great, always meet some amazing characters in the bars.

Guest MattP

15 quid is an absolute bargain considering what me and my mates drink!

I had to smile that Rincewind has +1'd this comment. I'd somehow never imagined he'd have much knowledge of airport business lounges. >_<