Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Why? Because you're not cool enough to talk about yourself in the third person like he does?

He's now officially Southampton's third most famous fan, after these two...

tn_lucy-pinder-sexy.jpg

Three massive tits as their most famous fans (and only two are worth looking at).

They must be so proud :rolleyes::D

Why? Because you're not cool enough to talk about yourself in the third person like he does?

He's now officially Southampton's third most famous fan, after these two...

tn_lucy-pinder-sexy.jpg

Any more threads you plan on making that picture have an appearance in? :P Not that I'm complaining, of course :whistle:

Just felt the need to establish the facts. Girls in football shirts is an area of knowledge that must always be expanded whenever possible.

I see, I thought for one horrid moment you were going to call me a scuzz for wearing the black one that I wear for games >_<

Everyone who had the same idea as me to go to the Francis Bacon exhibition when it was half price, meaning I got to the Tate Britain all the way in Pimlico (seriously, what is the point of Pimlico) only to find it was sold out. Grrr.

Excuse my ignorance but is that anywhere near Paddington? :whistle:

Nell McAndrew.

No, I do not feel "blorted".

:giggle: