Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

All of those and the likes of Durex were in ****ing big plastic boxes covered in tags, I had to settle for a poverty 3 pack (which I didn't even use - went raw dog).

Sweet Mary those boxes, surely only a dangerously unhinged individual would actually approach a shop assistant to get them to come over and unlock them. It doesn't even bear thinking about to be honest.

Edited by MooseBreath

Women who are pregnant but carrying on smoking through their pregnancy.

Played football this morning and some horrible looking tattooed covered chav sat their smoking, then I overheard her say she's 34 weeks gone.

She sounds like the type who would sue the NHS if there were any complications with the birth...

There is some huge outrage against Muslims on facebook because some Muslim comedian made a joke video about Peppa Pig being offensive to his religion. Oh my god just press the button now Vladimir.

Is it offensive to Muslims because she is a pig? Or because she's a female who goes to playgroup to learn things?

Edited by MattP

Is it offensive to Muslims because she is a pig? Or because she's a female who goes to playgroup to learn things?

The whole video was a pisstake about how the guy's son wants to now be a pig instead of a doctor, I have no idea how some people fell for it. After all though it is Facebook which is only used by few other than the dregs of society these days