Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I thought the people who take pictures of the Apple Store on Regent Street where the biggest idiots out there but no, the guys who have camped outside the store a mere 210 hours prior to the release of the iPhone6 have trumped them...

IT'S. JUST. A. PHONE.

• Like 2

Some TV adverts.

Hate the Ford advert with the car with text speak.

'Forgive him, he's an idiot'

NO, kick the annoying ginger cvnt out the car and run him over repeatedly.

Another one is Iceland with Peter Andre.

'Can't believe its 89p'

NO, I cant believe your still on our tv screens

Some TV adverts.

Hate the Ford advert with the car with text speak.

'Forgive him, he's an idiot'

NO, kick the annoying ginger cvnt out the car and run him over repeatedly.

Another one is Iceland with Peter Andre.

'Can't believe its 89p'

NO, I cant believe your still on our tv screens

I like comparing adverts around the globe.

America: "This is a big piece of food. You want the big piece of food. Buy this big piece of food."

UK: "Look at this slightly put-upon, unthreateningly pretty, middle-class Mum. Watch as she drives home to her cozy house in the suburbs. Watch as her strong but sensitive husband welcoming her. Listen to this cutsie indie-shmindie soundtrack. Buy our product and you too can have this life."

Italy: Boobs.

• Like 2

Been said before, gonna say it again...

People who don't indicate when using a traffic island. Buffoons. Just indicate if you are leaving at the exit or continuing round, it's not difficult.

I had someone woman earlier pull out on me at roundabout at fosse park earlier.

I was on the roundabout and she pulled out of the left and cut straight across me. She then had the audacity to swear at me like it was my fault.

I was on the roundabout and she pulled out of the left and cut straight across me. She then had the audacity to swear at me like it was my fault.

Oh man that makes me fume - when someone pulls out/forces you to stop so they can pass a parked car then swear or gesture you because you weren't planning on giving them right of way. Some fat dickhead almost forced me up the kerb on my motorbike the other day then stuck his fingers up at me while I shook my head in disbelief. Had half a mind to turn around and chase him - I have a big fat padlock on me that would have looked great sailing through his rear windscreen

Oh man that makes me fume - when someone pulls out/forces you to stop so they can pass a parked car then swear or gesture you because you weren't planning on giving them right of way. Some fat dickhead almost forced me up the kerb on my motorbike the other day then stuck his fingers up at me while I shook my head in disbelief. Had half a mind to turn around and chase him - I have a big fat padlock on me that would have looked great sailing through his rear windscreen

The double whammy of them being wrong AND making out you've done something wrong is too much to take.

I just want to shake their empty heads repeatedly whilst asking them how the feck they are licenced to be on the roads.

Text messages from Flicr. For some reason I have been getting texts on my mobile from Flkr. Today after receiving about three at  once I replied with Stop. Got a message back saying Twitter will not send me any more texts. It was Flikr sending texts I do not see any (unless missed) Flicr  messages on my PC Twitter page just on my phone. It wastes my battery.

Edited by Rincewind

Text messages from Flicr. For some reason I have been getting texts on my mobile from Flkr. Today after receiving about three at  once I replied with Stop. Got a message back saying Twitter will not send me any more texts. It was Flikr sending texts I do not see any (unless missed) Flicr  messages on my PC Twitter page just on my phone. It wastes my battery.

QNYWAY NO tWITTER ALERTS IS NO GREAT LOSS EITHER SO MAYBE A GOOD OUTCOME AFTER ALL.

Just be glad they're not Grindr alerts.

This doesn't really belong in here, maybe I should start a thread called 'so incompetent its funny', but anything to do with East Midland Trains.

I sent them an email yesterday asking for certain information and despite my name forming part of my email address and despite signing off with 'Thanks, Michael' they still started their reply with 'Dear Madam' lol I do love them.

They have a car in the leicester car park been in same spot at least 6 months and tax ran out 2012. Informed them and British transport police and they kept passing responsibility to each other. I reckon they are hoping the owner comes back and pays the parking fee. Incompetent

They have a car in the leicester car park been in same spot at least 6 months and tax ran out 2012. Informed them and British transport police and they kept passing responsibility to each other. I reckon they are hoping the owner comes back and pays the parking fee. Incompetent

its Jermaine Pennant's
  • Like 2