Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

U2. The advert for their new album features the most clipart pop-rock song imaginable and they're desperately trying to appear young and relevant, while video footage of the Ramones and the Clash are projected on them for no reason whatsoever. I think Bono is snidely pointing out he's outlived Joe Strummer and all of the Ramones (or that U2 are somehow punk, which would be ridiculous).

It's the one advert I have to put on mute at the moment, recent offenders being the fat bastard on the Top Cashback advert, and that rice pudding twat in a bear suit.

Ed Milliband being all over the TV. Really - who cares what he has to say? Never seen such a numpty as a leader of a major party. It is embarrassing. Can you imgaine Ed representing us on the world stage? Jesus.

He looks like a stuffy bank manager from a Wallace and Gromit film.

• Like 1

Ed Milliband being all over the TV. Really - who cares what he has to say? Never seen such a numpty as a leader of a major party. It is embarrassing. Can you imgaine Ed representing us on the world stage? Jesus.

All 3 main party leaders are spineless numpties.

Ed Milliband being all over the TV.  Really - who cares what he has to say?  Never seen such a numpty as a leader of a major party.  It is embarrassing.  Can you imgaine Ed representing us on the world stage? Jesus.

He managed a 90 minute speech yesterday and didn't mention the economy, immigration or welfare, pretty much the 1st, 2nd and 3rd things the majority of people want to talk about. I have no idea why he winces on about the NHS for 30 minutes, Labour have already got the NHS argument won right or wrongly, it's economic credibility, immigration and welfare where they are seen as a joke. All the things they keep apologising for.

It was up there with IDS' 'Quiet Man' speech as one of the worst I've ever seen.

I think we all know what's really coming if that lot gets back into power again. As for him on the World stage, the embarrassment doesn't even merit thinking about, I still refuse to believe there are that many people daft enough in this country to actually go out there and put him in number 10 and Balls in number 11 though. If it happens we deserve everything we get.

He reminds of this guy when I see him.

BeakerHands.jpg

edit; He's on BBC DP now; Said he did actually have a paragraph on the deficit but he forgot to mention it in the speech.

edit; He's on BBC DP now; Said he did actually have a paragraph on the deficit but he forgot to mention it in the speech.

How unfortunate for him, now  his supporters won't be able to applaud him as he mentions he's also going to have to do all the things he's been calling the Tories inhuman for.

I notice he's committed an extra billion for the NHS.

Any going towards treatment of Alzheimer's ?

Given he forgot the main part of his speech yesterday maybe some could go towards him.

Probably billions spunked on stuff like this - http://www.theguardian.com/society/2011/sep/22/nhs-it-project-abandoned

Same as usual though I imagine, throw money at something whether it does any good or not, then they can brag about just how much they spent on the NHS, even if that spending was totally pointless. If you want to hear about what Labour do to the NHS go an ask people living in Wales at the minute, they have a lot to say about them and that's a country where the party has lots of support.

Fcuk me. What on earth is that?

The mainstream media aren't ignoring anything Ken, we've had a Scottish referendum that nearly broke up a 307 year union last week, it's the Labour party conference at the minute, the middle east is on the verge of a caliphate and in case you haven't noticed we might just be about to enter into another extremely long conflict that has already cost thousands of lives and could cost millions by the time it has finished and could shape the of the a significent part of the globe for a long time.

The main issue affecting the vast majority of people in this country isn't making sure people are having their benefits topped up or the fact they might be owed 85p for having stubbed their toe in 1995..

Get out the pub and into the real World, this is getting beyond ridiculous. When welfare isn't even a topic at the Labour party conference you know it's well down the list of things of importance and if you think Miliband is going to start showering people with riches you should have another think coming with the financial situation of the nation.

Edited by MattP

Fcuk me. What on earth is that?

The mainstream media aren't ignoring anything Ken, we've had a Scottish referendum that nearly broke up a 307 year union last week, it's the Labour party conference at the minute, the middle east is on the verge of a caliphate and in case you haven't noticed we might just be about to enter into another extremely long conflict that has already cost thousands of lives and could cost millions by the time it has finished and could shape the of the a significent part of the globe for a long time.

That's just to distract people from the REAL issues.

• Like 1

Those ****ing Oak Furniture Land adverts......" I gotta knock, on wood".

I'll knock you out with some wood you repetitive shitcvnt!

God dammit, now it's stuck in my head. My day is ruined.

They should use Bowie's version.