Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Ed Milliband being all over the TV.  Really - who cares what he has to say?  Never seen such a numpty as a leader of a major party.  It is embarrassing.  Can you imgaine Ed representing us on the world stage? Jesus.

its the muppet show season isn't it- I assume the Lib dems must have already  held theirs in a village hall somewhere - they are usually first  to go - I must have missed that

Not to mention those crop top thingies.

What on earth makes them think everyone wants to see their flabby guts?

That reminds me years ago I went in a local shop and there was this girl in one if those crop top thingies and she really shouldn't have been wearing it,met up with a whole load of the lads and went into great over the top detail about Jabba the hut,looked like a hernia,put me off my food,do they know what they Look like etc when one of my mates piped up and said" that's my little sister" probably little wasn't the right word.Absolutely p!ssing ourselves.oh magoo Youve done it again.
  • Like 1

lol

its about time he learned to speak properly too.  WTF it's  BIZ-NESS  Ed  not BUS-NUSS

Maybe he's a secret Kiwi? In my experience, New Zealanders like to "have six" with their partners at least "sex times a week" and enjoy eating "fush and chups"....

I don't indicate because it makes it easier to change my mind at the last minute. I also like the sound of horns.

You won't like the sound of metal on metal when it happens one day pal. Cos it will.

also yesterday someone on pointless was wearing a vest the paedophile

Was it like a tropical special filmed in the Maldives or some shit?

Those ****ing Oak Furniture Land adverts......" I gotta knock, on wood".

I'll knock you out with some wood you repetitive shitcvnt!

God dammit, now it's stuck in my head. My day is ruined.

hahaha yesyesyes

and that guy dancing like a clown in his ill fitting shirt

I GOTTA KNOCK BANG BANG ON WOOOOOD