Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People on quiz shows who decide to explain the thought process to get to their answer as they've clearly been told to do this by producers to pad out the show.

This isn't a school exam and you don't get fcking points for showing your workings out, answer the question and STFU

I like that bit actually, always interesting to see the thought process, even more so when the contestant admitted that it was a pure guess lol

Shits who can't be arsed to return their trolley to the trolley park thing and instead leave it stranded in a car parking space.

Do they people think they're too good or too important to walk 10 yards to the nearest trolley park?

If I worked in Asda as a trolley collector, I'd hide in the bushes and snipe them with a BB gun.

• Like 3

People on quiz shows who decide to explain the thought process to get to their answer as they've clearly been told to do this by producers to pad out the show.

This isn't a school exam and you don't get fcking points for showing your workings out, answer the question and STFU

I agree. The Eggheads are the worst for it, particularly that fat balding twat who's probably knocked one out over Diane.

Shits who can't be arsed to return their trolley to the trolley park thing and instead leave it stranded in a car parking space.

Do they people think they're too good or too important to walk 10 yards to the nearest trolley park?

If I worked in Asda as a trolley collector, I'd hide in the bushes and snipe them with a BB gun.

Your first sentence says they cant be arsed.

Your second sentence questions whether they think theyre too good or too important.

:appl:

Your first sentence says they cant be arsed.

Your second sentence questions whether they think theyre too good or too important.

:appl:

So, you're saying that those concepts are mutually exclusive?

Your facetious and pedantic response heavily implies you are one of these people.

So, you're saying that those concepts are mutually exclusive?

Your facetious and pedantic response heavily implies you are one of these people.

I thought you were saying people cant be arsed to put their trolleys in the bays but then ask whether those people think they are too good or important to do so, which to me, are different things than not being arsed.

Fvcking Men at Work.

Heard 'Down Under the other week and it's been it's been stuck in my head since.

'Can you, can you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover......'

Edited by Finnaldo