Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The absolute twats who watch every single fvcking goal they score in online fifa.   Especially when it's your turn to be at 'fifa-capped' (balls bouncing off your players and sticking to theirs, erratic defensive ai, terrible off the ball movement - we've all experienced it).  I can't be the only one who feels bad when the game's clearly favouring you and skips the highlights?

No the opposite. i never bent over backwards to please the boss.

Surely the opposite of bending over backwards for the boss... is bending over...forwards?  an even more risky, but potentially beneficial tactic.  :thumbup:

Racist to whom? Open to interpretation that is

Well yeah. Such a ridiculously short sighted and knee jerk decision to remove it. Firstly it's an original Banksy so is worth more than the entire GDP of Clacton on Sea and secondly because it's by Banksy it's always going to be satirical, ironic, whatever you want to call it, but the last thing it is would be racist.

One misguided idiot complains and they remove it - what about all the rational people that wanted to admire some street art from one of the most famous artists in the world?

Edited by James.
  • Like 1

Well yeah. Such a ridiculously short sighted and knee jerk decision to remove it. Firstly it's an original Banksy so is worth more than the entire GDP of Clacton on Sea and secondly because it's by Banksy it's always going to be satirical, ironic, whatever you want to call it, but the last thing it is would be racist.

One misguided idiot complains and they remove it - what about all the rational people that wanted to admire some street art from one of the most famous artists in the world?

:chant:

When my wife calls me to call someone else..

She literally called me, and asked me to order her lunch for her. I lied and told her I didn't have credit and couldn't call.

Seriously, if you can call me... you can call the restaurant yourself!!!

lol Why would she even do that? You gotta nip that in the bud sharpish!

lol Why would she even do that? You gotta nip that in the bud sharpish!

No idea!! If she had SMS'd or IM'd to say she is busy in a meeting can I call... I'd have understood, but to have called me to ask me to call... weird.

She has called me before to say she is going to call me later. And usually it is a very short call anyway when she calls back. I have said, why didn't you just tell me that earlier?!!!

Women.

Tim Sherwood. Got to be one of the most annoying football "pundits" on TV.

I thought it was an inside joke but they actually think Townsend is a good player.

:nigel:

Edited by Wookie

Also Andy Townsend just said "if it's on target that flies in", thanks dickhead.

I've long been frustrated by the use of the zero conditional when the 3rd is needed! Football commentary will lead to the death of conditional sentences and the adverb. "He's hit it great, if it's on target it's a goal" arrrggghhhhhh

Any 'insert item' has been banned because it offends Muslims/Islam 'news' stories. Well, more so the people who believe the crap in the first place. For example, there was one this morning about KFC changing their wipes due to the alcoholic substance they contain after getting complaints from Muslim customers. Firstly - who even cares? How is the change in cleansing wipe going to alter their life exactly? Secondly - it was a couple of complaints, Islamic officials have said it's ridiculous; and finally, half the stories aren't even true.

• Like 2

Dog shit, just had to clean up a big pile of messy dog shit right outside my front gate slap bang in the middle of the pavement where loads of primary school kids pass twice each day.

Ignorant dog 'lovers' !!!!!