Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest MattP

Don't think too many will be surprised by this...

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/10/08/Exclusive-Lib-Lab-Paedo-Pact-Alleged-in-Rochdale

Fresh allegations have emerged regarding sexual impropriety, child abuse, and a co-ordinated cover-up by Labour and Liberal Democrat Party officials in the Greater Manchester Area, Breitbart London can exclusively report. 

Always taking good care of my phone for month after month and then dropping it once and completley destroying the screen. Not been to EE yet, but I can already sense the £200 cost to replace.

I'm sure the insurance will cover it. Excess shouldn't be anywhere near £200

We are going co ownership and were told that we wouldn't have to pay all the stamp duty nor all the solicitor's fees, registry fee etc but now we do.

It's a bit of a kick in the balls to say the least.

whenever the old bill or the security services  raid a house and take away terror suspects the twats who are quoted as saying things like  "no way are they terrorists they are a right laugh and love their football blah blah and are certainly not religious   " - yes OK if there's evidence the law will still have to make a case before a jury to obtain a conviction

I remember reading an article in Private Eye back in the 90s (maybe even the 80s)  alleging that Smith was up to no good at boys homes - its amazing that there was such a cover up for so long - what ever were these people thinking?

Children's birthday parties that are basically for adults! Am at a party with my six year old daughter. In a sports club. Which finishes after her bedtime. All adults drinking heavily. No supervision of children at all. No activities, no party games, no balloons or anything. Just a disco that's so loud the children have all gone outside. Can't even work out who the parents of the birthday girl are and can't leave as nobody is watching the kids. FFS what's wrong with some people? Or am I just getting old?!

Children's birthday parties that are basically for adults! Am at a party with my six year old daughter. In a sports club. Which finishes after her bedtime. All adults drinking heavily. No supervision of children at all. No activities, no party games, no balloons or anything. Just a disco that's so loud the children have all gone outside. Can't even work out who the parents of the birthday girl are and can't leave as nobody is watching the kids. FFS what's wrong with some people? Or am I just getting old?!

Went to one today and it was for the kids, softplay, face painting etc, never been to a kids party where the focus wasn't entirely on the kids, seems very strange illusion.