Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I don't get why he is treated by those interviewing him with such exaggerated respect, it almost seems to be because he uses a few long words.

He's being passed off by some as a great young thinker when he's about ten years older than Engels was when he wrote his manifesto.

He's the definition of what a idiot thinks an intelligent person is.

I don't get why he is treated by those interviewing him with such exaggerated respect, it almost seems to be because he uses a few long words.

He's being passed off by some as a great young thinker when he's about ten years older than Engels was when he wrote his manifesto.

He's the definition of what a idiot thinks an intelligent person is.

Cus he boned so many women and went straight with K Perry......it was seen as such an achievement, admired for reforming!!  What a load of tosh.

I've met him a few times, he is actaully very bright, but so mant people kiss his arse!!

I bet he was devastated.

Believe me the way he was acting he probably was a little, he's a very strange man who seems desperate for attention and love both on tv and in person by the looks of it.

It sounds like a red light isn't going to stop your average Bradford driver anyway. I'm not talking 50/50 situations here. I'm talking about a situation where you can see there is definitely nothing coming or is over 100 meters away.

I was hoping at least one person would agree with me here to be honest. Disappointing that FT treats my opinion on this matter with the same disdain as my friends and family.

Pedestrian traffic lights should only be allowed to be used by the very young/old, infirm and those with disabilities.

For goodness sake, if you arent capable of negotiating your way across traffic, you probably shouldnt be out walking alone.

It's hard to know what Russell Brand is since he steadfastly refuses to propose any solutions to the 'issues' he rants on about. Clearly he knows full well that if he were to start proposing solutions they'd be instantly ripped to shreds and that would be the end of that. He's a trivial coward with no depth beyond his flowery vocabulary and ability to push the buttons of similarly superficial thinkers.

It's hard to know what Russell Brand is since he steadfastly refuses to propose any solutions to the 'issues' he rants on about. Clearly he knows full well that if he were to start proposing solutions they'd be instantly ripped to shreds and that would be the end of that. He's a trivial coward with no depth beyond his flowery vocabulary and ability to push the buttons of similarly superficial thinkers.

all this plus he is a talentless and pointless  individual  who seems to be in every newspaper or magazine that I pick up -