Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Don't tell me, you're one of these people who can never open them. :D:giggle:

I hate opening them and always end up using my teeth. Worse though is the dribble of whatever that comes out...it's reluctant, there's not much of it and, altogether, it's like the third orgasm of a half-hour session, so I've read. Nothing like you'd want it to be! :D

Edited by Thracian

I hate opening them and always end up using my teeth. Worse though is the dribble of whatever that comes out...it's reluctant, there's not much of it and, altogether, it's like the third orgasm of a half-hour session. Nothing like you'd want it to be! :D

I really wish I'd hadn't read that :(

I hate opening them and always end up using my teeth. Worse though is the dribble of whatever that comes out...it's reluctant, there's not much of it and, altogether, it's like the third orgasm of a half-hour session. Nothing like you'd want it to be! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Flynny

Drunk bastards.

They are so pissed up that they can't see where they are going, so decide to knock a dustbin over at 2am and leave it, with the rubbish strewn everywhere.

Then a very unhappy, tired, cold young man has to step outside and clear everything up.

:@